No announcement yet.

Tony fernandes out petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the spirit of democracy can admin run a poll on deleting this thread.

Comment

Can someone who understands twitter, I don't, post another poll, QPR morons out.

Comment

To #QPR fans. I see that most of you don’t enjoy my petition. I’m also not sure if he should stay or go. I’m not 12 and I do remember Briatore and Bernie and how bad they were but when you look at clubs of a similar popularity and situation they have a better structure and look about them. There are many clubs to back up this point. People complain about the petition but not the 100+ that have signed it. If you’re going to dislike the petition I believe you should say about how it shouldn’t be there, not about myself or my family.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ngbakoto View Post
          To #QPR fans. I see that most of you don’t enjoy my petition. I’m also not sure if he should stay or go. I’m not 12 and I do remember Briatore and Bernie and how bad they were but when you look at clubs of a similar popularity and situation they have a better structure and look about them. There are many clubs to back up this point. People complain about the petition but not the 100+ that have signed it. If you’re going to dislike the petition I believe you should say about how it shouldn’t be there, not about myself or my family.
          Thanks.
          You are wasting your breath here. This bunch would rather attack an ordinary fellow-fan like you for asking pertinent questions than criticise their dear demented Uncle.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            You are wasting your breath here. This bunch would rather attack an ordinary fellow-fan like you for asking pertinent questions than criticise their dear demented Uncle.
            What an absurd post. Most people's response on here to this poll are completely understandable. Some are out of order. That's par fro the course on a football forum.

Comment

Thanks.
              Perhaps you should have canvassed opinion on forums like this first, before you started your petition. Can you explain how you think your petition is going to help the club in any way, particularly in terms of stability, whilst we go through one of the most difficult stages in our history - i.e. FFP and all that is related to it?

You had every right to start it of course, but personally I think it's misguided and unhelpful. If you are a relatively young fan, then this perhaps makes more sense. But what on earth do you think the benefit to us would be in ousting Tony Fernandes at this critical juncture?

Comment

Thanks.
                Fair play mate.
                Well done for coming on here and sticking up for yourself.
                I totally agree that bugle needs to go.
                Thing is, do think a petition would achieve it.
                Direct action is needed in and around the ground.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Honestly I don’t think that the petition helps matters at all. But I wanted to see how many people share the same opinion as me about Tony Fernandes. I didn’t expect it to get the amount of signatures it did and obviously did not want it to be taken seriously when posted first. But as the number of signatures goes up it is now becoming a serious matter.

Comment

Honestly I don’t think that the petition helps matters at all. But I wanted to see how many people share the same opinion as me about Tony Fernandes. I didn’t expect it to get the amount of signatures it did and obviously did not want it to be taken seriously when posted first. But as the number of signatures goes up it is now becoming a serious matter.
                    You must be seriously deluded if you think just over a 100 signatures (many made up I suspect) is a true reflection of the fanbase and because of this petition it has now turned in to a serious matter

Are you about 14 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      You must be seriously deluded if you think just over a 100 signatures (many made up I suspect) is a true reflection of the fanbase and because of this petition it has now turned in to a serious matter

Are you about 14 years old?

Over a hundred signatures on the petition BUT no more than 30 on here disagreeing with it.

Just saying.

Personally not sure TF being ousted is for the best at this moment in time tbh.

Comment

Thanks.
                        Fair play for coming on here to get your point across mate. I just think the petition is daft, for a number of reasons.

1.) Ousting TF at this juncture makes no sense. Yeah, he's been awful, I'd be one of the first to acknowledge that. But he's also been generous and tried his best to make amends for his errors. If the board had been tight fisted and not tried to clear the debt, we'd be in far worse shape.

2.) You've used a fake name associated to a Twitter page with a fake photo. If you'd like to be taken seriously put together a proper petition with your reasoning clearly defined and your identity not hidden.

I've noticed that you reached out to me on Twitter this morning. I'm assuming you took offence to my earlier post on this thread. Please accept my apologies if it offended, I'd probably not have been as blunt had I realised you were reading the forum.

Comment

Can't stand the fella for his incompetence at QPR but this is plain daft.

I'd rather he get us in a position to be sold to a responsible, clued up individual / group.

I look forward to the day he walks away from this club but despite my annoyance towards him I'd never hound him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

I'd rather he get us in a position to be sold to a responsible, clued up individual / group.

I look forward to the day he walks away from this club but despite my annoyance towards him I'd never hound him out.
                            most of his reign has been shambolic but at least hes trying to make amends and take us in a good direction. i'd much rather amit owned the club but thats probably never gunna happen sadly. but tony is at least taking a step in the right direction with how hes trying to run the club and we're argueably in a better position now than we were 2 years ago, our academy is looking the best it has for 20 years with ramsey overseeing it and our business side/community projects are going good with hoos running that. its frustrating as hell but i reckon we'll be welll run in 5 years time.

theres far worse owners out there anyway!

Comment

As he has no or little interest in the club why is he still chairman? Old Flavio was moved aside and we went up a notch after. Surely makes sense for a board member to propose this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Top post Jimmy
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2