No announcement yet.

Owners - Tony Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarbie. You do not need a too long a memory to remember a flicker of success so not sure what he is on about. Lets remember he tried to get his mits on his real prior to getting ours. No need for a long term memory for that.

Comment

To be honest always had time for Uncle. Yes mistakes made but seems genuine and some good things started happening behind the scenes since change in direction. However these tweets are idiotic for number of obvious reasons. And no good moaning about short term view of fans when everyone from Jude through to Uncle have spent most of last two seasons banging on about challenging for your play offs!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        To be honest always had time for Uncle. Yes mistakes made but seems genuine and some good things started happening behind the scenes since change in direction. However these tweets are idiotic for number of obvious reasons. And no good moaning about short term view of fans when everyone from Jude through to Uncle have spent most of last two seasons banging on about challenging for your play offs!
        Seems he's really wound a lot of fans up with these ones mate, he's taking pelters from all angles on Twitter right now. To be fair, it's a proper p*ss take to everyone who pays to watch this dross every week. He's disappointed in the fans for a lack of patience? Maybe it's more of a case that our patience is wearing thin after putting up with the same old cr@p season after season.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Seems he's really wound a lot of fans up with these ones mate, he's taking pelters from all angles on Twitter right now. To be fair, it's a proper p*ss take to everyone who pays to watch this dross every week. He's disappointed in the fans for a lack of patience? Maybe it's more of a case that our patience is wearing thin after putting up with the same old cr@p season after season.
          We really have some very sensitive souls as fans. I don't blame anyone for being fed up after yesterdays game but all he said was "Very frustrating seeing short term ness of certain fans". Is that really so offensive to some? argue back with him if you want but don't get all how dare you about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            We really have some very sensitive souls as fans. I don't blame anyone for being fed up after yesterdays game but all he said was "Very frustrating seeing short term ness of certain fans". Is that really so offensive to some? argue back with him if you want but don't get all how dare you about it...
            I haven't tweeted a thing back myself. I understand why some have though. He has no right to criticise the fans. He's lucky they still keep showing up in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Fans needs to wipe their lip on this , our owners are still here for one reason OOC give them the chance and we could become a f c QPR playing goodness knows where

Comment

What if our owners left us? Would it automatically mean trouble?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  What if our owners left us? Would it automatically mean trouble?
                  Were already in trouble down to his slap happy wage structure. But pisses me off spending nigh on £100 quid to go which in my opinion should give me a right to be pi$$ed off when he criticises fans who work friggin hard to watch the rag #### was ollie set us up yeah he gets it right sometimes, but if you throw enough sh!t at a wall sometimes it sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs
                    Those tweets from Uncle:

Tony Fernandes
                    @tonyfernandes
                    ·
                    18h
                    Had injuries galore , big squad etc etc. All been talked about. Patience is the name of the game.

Think the spirit in the squad is great down to the manager. The players are good. Just need to take chances . Need to stegthen in one or two areas. Lots of grea work has been done which no one sees.

I’m limiting myself on qpr tweets. Very frustrating seeing short term ness of certain fans.

Disappointing yesterday. But we made one mistake and just didn’t take our chances. Manager is trimming his squad which is good. And we have 5 academy players being blooded in .

Cant the lady that wants the toon army buy us and get rid of TF

Comment

Fernandes Tweets...

He’s getting pelters on Twitter for this:

Tony Fernandes
                      @tonyfernandes
                      ·
                      18h
                      Had injuries galore , big squad etc etc. All been talked about. Patience is the name of the game.

Think the spirit in the squad is great down to the manager. The players are good. Just need to take chances . Need to stegthen in one or two areas. Lots of grea work has been done which no one sees.

I’m limiting myself on qpr tweets. Very frustrating seeing short term ness of certain fans.

Disappointing yesterday. But we made one mistake and just didn’t take our chances. Manager is trimming his squad which is good. And we have 5 academy players being blooded in .

Comment

someone call mcdonalds and tell them there clowns at loftus road

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          Were already in trouble down to his slap happy wage structure. But pisses me off spending nigh on £100 quid to go which in my opinion should give me a right to be pi$$ed off when he criticises fans who work friggin hard to watch the rag #### was ollie set us up yeah he gets it right sometimes, but if you throw enough sh!t at a wall sometimes it sticks.
                          Hm, ok and I agree, It`s like he can`t see how limited as a manager Olli is.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Like the part about short term ness, Is that not how we have ended up in the mess we are in due to him paying bucket loads of wages to the likes of Park, Boswinga, Barton, and the like non of whom we got a single penny from them leaving.

Comment

Come on Tony BUT WE MADE ONE MISTAKE AND JUST DIDNT TAKE OUR CHANCES , we were completely outclassed by a far superior side

Comment

Dogs sum that clown up in a nutshell. We were beaten by a better team and not sure what he is trying to acheive.

Comment

Working...
                                X