Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Get more drama in my life ive there and back so many time
    Bill mate relax, I don't think for one minute Fraggy was taking the mick out of the people who donated to the buckets, I think you've taken things the wrong way mate. It's all good man.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Bill mate relax, I don't think for one minute Fraggy was taking the mick out of the people who donated to the buckets, I think you've taken things the wrong way mate. It's all good man.
      Tried to put him on ignore but cant

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Cant be bothered with this low life

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Cant be bothered with this low life
          Maybe take a break from here for a little while mate, cool down a bit.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just occurred to me, the Mods/Admin are remarkably silent on this post. I can't believe Fraggie was aware of your history or the torment it has caused you. Reading the post, it does come across as very high handed in any circumstances. I don't think an apology from him (public or PM, although I despise the latter) or some sort of recognition of the angst it has caused would be amiss from any other mods.

In the meantime, tomorrow is another day, try to put this, and the appalling shambles that is QPR behind you. Monday is bad enough as it is without all this!

Glib thing to say, but try to count your blessings, as my mother would have said.

Comment

You lot don't know when u got it good. I just had to watch dancing on ice, and you think you have it hard
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                You lot don't know when u got it good. I just had to watch dancing on ice, and you think you have it hard
                You're the lucky one. Missus is watching Titanic (again).

Comment

Bill - top poster.

We all get the needle on here & hope fraggy gives him the apology I think he should get.

Comment

Remember Dave B he used to get hyper angry in space of one post and had that lengendary meltdown

Think he’s on LFW now used to like him when he was not angry

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      You're the lucky one. Missus is watching Titanic (again).
                      Tell her it sinks

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Remember Dave B he used to get hyper angry in space of one post and had that lengendary meltdown

Think he’s on LFW now used to like him when he was not angry

Do you mean qprDave mate?

if so, loved that bloke (nohomo)

briefly went over to that site after i got a ban. too many croydon types for my liking

just when i thought i got away from here, 77 drags me back on here.

seriously would love qprdave to return. the man of a million emojis hahahaha.

anyway, as stans says, fantasy island or not, this site is by far the busier and imo best rangers site around. (stick that in your program notes clive)
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We was best but the mk concrete cow forum has beaten us

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                            Just occurred to me, the Mods/Admin are remarkably silent on this post. I can't believe Fraggie was aware of your history or the torment it has caused you. Reading the post, it does come across as very high handed in any circumstances. I don't think an apology from him (public or PM, although I despise the latter) or some sort of recognition of the angst it has caused would be amiss from any other mods.

In the meantime, tomorrow is another day, try to put this, and the appalling shambles that is QPR behind you. Monday is bad enough as it is without all this!

Glib thing to say, but try to count your blessings, as my mother would have said.
                            This has spilled over from another thread. I (for one) commented on that one.

As for Fraggy, he's currently skiiing half way down a mountain, no word of a lie. I'm sure he'll post too when he gets a moment though.

Comment

funniest thread in ages

#missingmedsisdangerous

Comment

That's it laugh at our members

Comment

Working...
                                X