Warburton sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Yeh but have we got enough dough for him?
    Not sure but bringing him in would give us some bread.......sorry guys

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Not sure but bringing him in would give us some bread.......sorry guys
      If Warburton is available then I'd say Ollie is toast!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        If he could get us playing with the pace and movement they showed when they made us look stupid a few weeks ago it could be a good shout.
        Alan if ain't got pace you ain't got it any incoming manager will need assurances on forwards that might come and go , I can't see any of the mentioned coming to take over this lot we have

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Appears plenty of unity on this thread to Warburton being realistic option. Would people prefer him to clement as he was fans favourite just days ago

I would take Warburton over Clement personally

If I was Ollie I would have a very sweaty a rsehole sitting at the dinner table this evening
          Westy I could see us try to bring Clement in to work with Ollie to save people losing face !

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Appears plenty of unity on this thread to Warburton being realistic option. Would people prefer him to clement as he was fans favourite just days ago

I would take Warburton over Clement personally

If I was Ollie I would have a very sweaty a rsehole sitting at the dinner table this evening
            Me and you both mate, I feel this is an opportunity that we can't afford to miss.

As you all know I'm not one for changing all the time, players or managers.

Warburton is a manager who can build and get results with very limited money.

I can see Warburton and Hill taking no crap, it's a no brainer. It's like having a Ford and replacing it with an BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Westy I could see us try to bring Clement in to work with Ollie to save people losing face !
              no chance Real,Bayern etc no chance

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Why would Clement agree to this? Ollie is probably unemployable anywhere else in the top three divisions and his record here second time around is woeful. Clement will be looking for either another managerial position or maybe assistant at a big club. Would be farcical.

Comment

Has Warbs had anyone who has assisted him each time at his clubs? (same person(s))
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    I'd take Warburton but I've just shat a humungous turd I would have as manager over Holloway. Still more tactically astute than him. Some curry last night.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      I'd take Warburton but I've just shat a humungous turd I would have as manager over Holloway. Still more tactically astute than him. Some curry last night.
                      Did it have a curl on it or did it go straight

Comment

From Assistant to Anchelotti at Chelsea and Bayern to making ollies tea and passing him his Peaky blinders hat!!!! No chance

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Has Warbs had anyone who has assisted him each time at his clubs? (same person(s))
                          That's a good question, if he does don't change it.

But I'd bring in Hill to sort out our defence and players who are not pulling the weight.

Comment

How can you offer the man the same job as Bircham is doing with the experience he has. Cannot insult anymore than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Did it have a curl on it or did it go straight
                              Was formed but lots of it and it came out hot. Jacksy feeling bit warm still.

One things for certain if it was appointed would hit the ground running!

Comment

Weir was st Brentford, rangers and forest I think

Comment

Working...
                                X