Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Jim'll fix it

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #1

    Jim'll fix it

    Has he fixed it for you or are you still waiting till the end of the season?
  • Sharpy

    #2
    I have had the faith since day one.

    Comment

    • Tarbie
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 8542

      #3
      I really didn't have faith since day one but I am very pleased to say I am being proven wrong!

      Comment

      • Robsondinho
        Platinum Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 12697

        #4
        Do have a soft spot for ol jimmy now. Football is great and now we are scoring!!!

        Also think gorman has a massive role.
        @chrisrobson9

        Comment

        • sirpiechucker
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 5079

          #5
          He hasn't fixed it yet IMO. 4 wins from 11 is far from fixed.

          Comment

          • Scarlet pimple
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 5006

            #6
            I'm coming around to Jim and John very rapidly.
            They seek him here.................

            Comment

            Working...