Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a tonking Sat if it meant Ollie out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Totally agree; after many years of following Rangers, I find if you don't laugh at times, you end up on Prozac

Should a fans nationality matter? But agree that there are some that believe your views are moot if you don't live in W12.

Agree, seen some glimpses of special at times, but have also seen a fair few train wrecks.

Exactly, where have we read that it is a given, that if we lose Ollie will be gone & Clements will be kicking down our door?

I know your area very well, when working on the rave scene back in the early 90s, spent a fair few weekends out that way. I still think it is a tad more expensive to get to The Bush from here than it is from there though

I thought the days of in house fighting had stopped. Can still remember a junior U18 F.A. cup game in early 80s at LR versus Man U, when fans around me started fighting amongst themselves; unbelievable.
    Bleeding Canadians, coming on here multi-quoting threads like you own the place. What do you know about anything English you Rough Neck
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Bleeding Canadians, coming on here multi-quoting threads like you own the place. What do you know about anything English you Rough Neck
      Gif cover!

Comment

Woots all dat aboot eh!
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• For the record, I know Frags not Canadian ans woz dragged up proper - just having a play
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Do I actually go to games? Sure, 8000 mile round trip every weekend.
            When I first moved over here and changed my location under my user name, that was the lame old response that got thrown around. Your views are not valid as you don't go to games. I thought we had evolved from that, but I guess there will always be one or two that will revert back to that ole doozy.
            We did have a few good ex pats living here and in The States and a couple of natives who used to post on here, but most of them got fed up with their views being null and void due to their location.
            For the record, when I lived in London, I travelled home and away. Since moving over here, I have constantly arranged time off from work to coincide with our games.
            The one time I came back to The UK, to say goodbye to my dad, I coincided the flights so that I could bring my son to his 1st game at LR.
            Members like Gator, spent a small fortune along with another Canadian R to go over for The P.O. Final. Although Gator has never met me, he sent me a match day program and a t shirt from the game as he understands how frustrating it is to follow our team from afar.
            So comments like yours are truly lame and show a level of immaturity that I didn't think you capable of.
            So basically no,

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              So basically no,

Comment

So basically no,
                No emoji?
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

For the record, I know Frags not Canadian ans woz dragged up proper - just having a play
                  Actually Blue, I am now Canadian (as of March this year); but still very proud of my British passport & heritage
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

So basically no,
                    Great post
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Didnt work out ...getting tonked

Comment

• Sorry Fraggie I was completely disrespectful and out of order. It was not meant for you in particular and apologise for any upset caused.

Comment

Sorry Fraggie I was completely disrespectful and out of order. It was not meant for you in particular and apologise for any upset caused.
                          No problem Davie, its all just banter
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                            We are going no where under Holloway,And the odd win in 6 games isn't going to improve the situation,A bit of long term thinking here wouldn't go a miss.
                            Youve gone quiet fernandes out & rod you must be chuffed we`re picking up
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Youve gone quiet fernandes out & rod you must be chuffed we`re picking up
                              To be fair Pinkie think he was right. Nice to have won last couple of league games but think a championship standard manager would use squad better and have us higher up league.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                To be fair Pinkie think he was right. Nice to have won last couple of league games but think a championship standard manager would use squad better and have us higher up league.
                                Jeez im not being funny furtive but if we kept improving are you going to continue with the same stance while being very blue in the face?
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X