Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a tonking Sat if it meant Ollie out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    This. Ridiculous OP.
    How is it a ridiculous post?

I respect your views, but I think it is quite clear that QPR are not progressing under the current management and are likely to be in the bottom 6 and fighting a relegation battle for the remainder of this season.

If a 4-0 defeat would mean he got sacked and say Clement and perhaps McLaren or Gerry Francis as a number 2 would be appointed, it could see the transformation and improved results we all want.

We have had many Ollie out type threads over the last 12 months with many hoping that he would get better results, but so far they haven't materialised.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      Lose the battle but win the war.
      Exactly. A short sentence that gets straight to the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Stand more chance of winning the lottery
        Not sure I fully agree!

Winning Saturday, two wins on the trot, winning against fourth placed team, and on the back of them beating Man U? TF won't get shot of him.

Lottery? More chance of seeing an old man in a red suit passing overhead in a sleigh on Sunday night

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Of course. Why would you ever want us to lose a game?

I get the bigger picture thing, but the bigger picture doesn't change whether we win or lose. Win AND replace Ollie.
          If they win they won't sack him then. If they had list against Brentford it would have been 6 defeats in a row again and surely curtains , but the late double spared him.

We have had 3 wins in about 16 games - which is quite frankly rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            If it meant he got sacked and his replacement improved results and performances, taking the club forward it would be worth it.
            +Soo predictable, i couyld save any more answers as know exactly who would like it just like stanis, fookin joke some of our supporters tbh
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              So just so I understand better, those of you who would take a tonking if it meant Ollie going, if we turn up and beat Bristol City does that mean you won't be celebrating the win?
              Haha yes ofcourse ginge, youve been able to sense it on this board if we`ve had a good result, they hate it, fook knows why they support rangers tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                +Soo predictable, i couyld save any more answers as know exactly who would like it just like stanis, fookin joke some of our supporters tbh
                ah the eternal optimist has woke,fair play to you at least your consistent...........yes some of our supporters
                are a fookin joke Pinkie

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  See Hits, as others have said on this thread already, that's something I can get on board with. I don't think Ollie is the man to take us forward but never would I entertain the idea of wanting us to lose a game.
                  Ok, but how is he going to get sacked then?
                  A win every now and then is getting the club nowhere but down. The win last week bought him more time to get the club into deeper trouble.

Of course if QPR could go on a winning run we would all be happy, but is it likely? I would say no.
                  In reality QPR losing against Bristol City, Ipswich and Millwall, as well as MK Dons is what will be needed before he gets sacked by his mate, Ferdinand.
                  Of course, most of us don't want that.
                  As FurtiveFox said,he was the wrong appointment to start with and he needs to go ASAP.
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 21-12-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    If we do lose then he should walk, hut I still want us to win and hope they get shot of him at the end of the season.
                    What, after he relegates the club?

The sooner he goes, the better.

Comment

Haha yes ofcourse ginge, youve been able to sense it on this board if we`ve had a good result, they hate it, fook knows why they support rangers tbh
                      You are the joke Pinkie.
                      You have been backing the clown even when the results have been disastrous and believing that he will get results.
                      His stats are appalling and the worst long term appointment since Ray Harford (thankfully Paul Hart didn't last long).

Comment

You are the joke Pinkie.
                        You have been backing the clown even when the results have been disastrous and believing that he will get results.
                        His stats are appalling and the worst long term appointment since Ray Harford (thankfully Paul Hart didn't last long).
                        Its called being patient & not throwing things out of my pram wanting it all now son, some of us maturer ones see things differently, kneejerking gets you nowhere & im pleased with the players that have been brought in after all the shite we`ve had that didnt want to play for us & the shirt! wish us toi lose if you like, which is pathetic but becareful what you wish for as it could make us worse!

Comment

Ok, but how is he going to get sacked then?
                          A win every now and then is getting the club nowhere but down. The win last week bought him more time to get the club into deeper trouble.

Of course if QPR could go on a winning run we would all be happy, but is it likely? I would say no.
                          In reality QPR losing against Bristol City, Ipswich and Millwall, as well as MK Dons is what will be needed before he gets sacked by his mate, Ferdinand.
                          Of course, most of us don't want that.
                          As FurtiveFox said,he was the wrong appointment to start with and he needs to go ASAP.
                          I'd rather he isn't sacked because he has us winning games but, as you said, it's unlikely. I just can't want us to lose a game Stan, that's all.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Its called being patient & not throwing things out of my pram wanting it all now son, some of us maturer ones see things differently, kneejerking gets you nowhere & im pleased with the players that have been brought in after all the shite we`ve had that didnt want to play for us & the shirt! wish us toi lose if you like, which is pathetic but becareful what you wish for as it could make us worse!
                            Patient how long,tactically challenged and square pegs in round holes 12 months and no progress
                            you could not make it up,,,,signs players does not play them even when we have a goal problem
                            its a joke

Comment

Make us worse you are kidding right

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Make us worse you are kidding right
                                A number of reasons for that, having a new manager the players wont be playing for for one, which is still obvious our players are still playing for the manager, also we could become worse to watch with a jimmy floydd type park the bus to try to make sure we dont lose, also afraid to lose hence no excitement & negative football, but who knows! and our next new signings by our new manager could end up being pants again but who knows!

Comment

Working...
                                X