replied
    Smithies

Ned baptise Robinson Bidwell

Wsolev Freeman Luongo osayi-Samuel

Smith sylla

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Forget all this bovine excrement about zones he needs to try something different to 5-3-2. Simples really.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    I will be happy with a shot on target

Leave a comment:

• qprvoyager10
    replied
    Team to win at brum is most Championship teams as they are better than them and can go to Birmingham, come away with 3 points. Ian Holloways QPR isn’t one of them I’m afraid.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    So we could see a back 3 of Ned, Hall and Robinson ?

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
    smithies
    onuoha hall robinson bidwell
    luongo scowen freeman
    wheeler sylla shodipo
    this except maybe pavel for wheeler

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    The R’s squad usually take Wednesday off but Holloway changed that to Tuesday this week in order to maximise preparation time ahead of the visit to St. Andrews.

The team also travelled up to Birmingham today and were due to train at Aston Villa’s Bodymoor Heath training ground in order to mix things up.

“We’ve changed the schedule around a little bit this week,” said Holloway

“We gave the players Tuesday off instead of Wednesday, which has given us a little bit more time to specifically prepare for this match.

Holloway also provided an update on squad availability, with the R’s boosted by Alex Baptiste’s return from suspension, whilst Nedum Onuoha and Grant Hall are another week fitter after coming through their return’s last week.

“Baps is back from suspension, which gives us another defensive option, which is a big boost after the problems we’ve had back there,” Holloway added.

“Hally (Grant Hall) hasn’t shown any reaction following his return last weekend from the bench and Nedum came through the 90 minutes unscathed last weekend.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    -----------------Smithies-------------

-----Baptiste-----Ned------Robinson

Wzsolek--Luongo--Scowen--Freeman

----------------Chair------------------

--------Sylla-----------Wheeler-------

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Drop Freeman and make us more solid aa he is playing for himself right now and that is no good to us. Show pony who is more in the chery mould than Taarabt!

Leave a comment:

• Rangers10
    replied
    smithies
    onuoha hall robinson bidwell
    luongo scowen freeman
    wheeler sylla shodipo

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    We could win if their goalie drops 3 clangers

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Means Ned, perch, manning maybe Goss/Shodipo (both out of nowhere) will get selected

And one of Smith/Washington will he dropped for Sylla

What’s happened to Aerial does not even get a sniff

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I think the fact that jfh was a complete disaster, I felt that we needed to get back to basics, ie passion and attacking play. I guess I looked more at that Blackpool team he managed in the top flight who were exceptional with limited resources. Unfortunately I think he's brought his millwall career instead. I don't think birch was the right blend either so he has no strong difference of opinion to at least ask a few questions.
    Respect that response

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    To me, It seems like he is speaking about his team`s lack of cohesion.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I think the fact that jfh was a complete disaster, I felt that we needed to get back to basics, ie passion and attacking play. I guess I looked more at that Blackpool team he managed in the top flight who were exceptional with limited resources. Unfortunately I think he's brought his millwall career instead. I don't think birch was the right blend either so he has no strong difference of opinion to at least ask a few questions.
    When he says he's going to shake team selection up I think that means he's going to shake the tombola harder than normal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X