If Holloway loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Ill tell you im not going with it as theres plenty of the season left and ive been encouraged by what ive seen and the quality players we do have and how there playing for the gaffer! would be a big issue if they werent & you can see how much they hate losing, so have full confidence we`ll pull it round, plus we might sign a player or two in the next transfer window, but even if we dont i feel we`ll be fine!

Plus we have quite a few players out injured defensively, so can see us becoming more solid.
    'Fine' as in above the relegation spots? I don't consider that a good job if we finish 16-20th. I consider it a failure and I guess that the owners would do as well.

As I stated earlier Ollie has his good points, no doubt the players like him and he has passion for the club we've not seen since Warnock. His problem is tactical, playing players out of position, bizarre formations and personnel, it's like he picks the side out of the tombola. There is no doubt injures to defenders hasn't helped in the slightest but our problems are more we can't score despite a decent midfield. We have no injuries in Midfield or Attack so surely tha manager needs to look at his decisions regarding personnel, tactics and formations cos it aint working mate.

Comment

• Just looked at the table, & see birmingham third from have 10 goals scored compared to our 22! & yet we`re not scoring enough, for me we`ll start clicking and especially with competition from younger players pushing for a chance, plus noticed on ollies statement about clearing out the top stairs.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Just looked at the table, & see birmingham third from have 10 goals scored compared to our 22! & yet we`re not scoring enough, for me we`ll start clicking and especially with competition from younger players pushing for a chance, plus noticed on ollies statement about clearing out the top stairs.
        And Sunderland have scored 26 and are 2nd bottom. Hull have 34.

Defence is depleted but I think Robinson and Baptiste have done well since coming into the back line. We look shot up front whist he cotinues with Mackie and Washington and as for a Polish International winger playing Right Back? Well that's just lunacy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          And Sunderland have scored 26 and are 2nd bottom. Hull have 34.

Defence is depleted but I think Robinson and Baptiste have done well since coming into the back line. We look shot up front whist he cotinues with Mackie and Washington and as for a Polish International winger playing Right Back? Well that's just lunacy to me.
          I think ollies comments about clearing the top stair could maybe mean washington and mackie maybe, always said we`re a few decent players away from a decent side, but we`ve got good alternatives aswell in our full squad.

Comment

I think ollies comments about clearing the top stair could maybe mean washington and mackie maybe, always said we`re a few decent players away from a decent side, but we`ve got good alternatives aswell in our full squad.
            I hope so mate but I don't go for promises only what i've seen up to now, and imo that's not good enough. Think the kid Eze should've stayed and been playing, and I have no idea why we're persisting with 3 at the back and no wingers when we've always played with wingers and getting crosses into the box. Think Ollie is too stubbaorn to change.

Comment

• Pinks genuine question are you a club employee

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Pinks genuine question are you a club employee
                Official job title: Ollie's bitch!

Comment

• Lol furtive & you know im not a club employee you daft tart just can see what we are doing and have confidence in it, couldnt say that about jimmyfloyd, much rather us playing the way we are than just sitting back scared to express ourselves, also for when the youngsters come through think itll be a joy to watch us we could lose that by getting someone else in, yes they might succeed, but also most likely will fail and wreck any good work done squad wise and confidence.

Comment

Lol furtive & you know im not a club employee you daft tart just can see what we are doing and have confidence in it, couldnt say that about jimmyfloyd, much rather us playing the way we are than just sitting back scared to express ourselves, also for when the youngsters come through think itll be a joy to watch us we could lose that by getting someone else in, yes they might succeed, but also most likely will fail and wreck any good work done squad wise and confidence.
                    Like comparing turds comparing Ollie and JFH. Would rather get a proper manager in.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Like comparing turds comparing Ollie and JFH. Would rather get a proper manager in.
                      Yes agree cos if we get a proper manager in like we`ve had before we`ll be great again

Comment

Yes agree cos if we get a proper manager in like we`ve had before we`ll be great again
                        Nothing to do with being great. Just getting a Championship standard manager.

Comment

• Pinkie. What is this good work that has been put in? X2 6 game losing runs or 26 defeats in 52 games or maybe it is the elite away form that we have shown!

Comment

• Pinkie have a question for you

Holloway been here for 52 games how many of them have you actually seen ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                              Pinkie have a question for you

Holloway been here for 52 games how many of them have you actually seen ?
                              I’ve seen enough of them to know we are going backwards under Holloway.

Comment

• Agreed me to, just trying to get my head round the logic of what he sometimes sees

Comment

Working...
                                X