Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time we beat Reading at home?

Anyone?

Some pretty dire home performances against Reading over the years going right back to the spanking we got in the Simod Cup.

We've not beaten them since 1997 (12 years ago!). Last win was a 2-1 victory at Elm Park, thanks to a goal by Jon Spencer and an own goal. Overall they have 35 wins compared to our 24 and there have been 17 draws. Not a great record really, but it does mean we are well due a win against them..

Comment

We have a poor record against them like crystal palace, so its about time we win and give a top performance.

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
        We've not beaten them since 1997 (12 years ago!). Last win was a 2-1 victory at Elm Park, thanks to a goal by Jon Spencer and an own goal. Overall they have 35 wins compared to our 24 and there have been 17 draws. Not a great record really, but it does mean we are well due a win against them..
        I was at that game at Elm Park ...remember Rufus getting a tough time from their fans for some cracking tackles ...they p!ssed all over us and we sneaked away with a 2-1 thanks to Sheron's deflected effort that seemed to crawl over the line in slow motion in front of the Rangers fans.

Still can't remember beating them at home though!

Comment

Last home win was 2-1 in 1967! This website is great for looking at head-to-head records:

http://www.soccerbase.com/head2.sd?t...5&team1id=2093

Comment

You just beat me to is New Cross.......2-1 victory on 14th Jan 1967.

Who would have believed that?!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              You just beat me to is New Cross.......2-1 victory on 14th Jan 1967.

Who would have believed that?!!!!!

My 9th birthday.( old git i know)
              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

bbc say 1967....i have seen so many 0-0 draws
                i hate em....poxy fake hoops

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                  My 9th birthday.( old git i know)

I would have been -5 ...can't believe we haven't beaten Reading at home in my not so young lifetime!
                  Last edited by eghamR; 20-10-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                    That's really horrible. We have no better chance than today. We are in a good form and Reading are fighting against relegation.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                      I would have been -5 ...can't believe we haven't beaten Reading at home in my not so young lifetime!

Thanks for that, feel better now
                      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

I'm a great believer in records, and whilst we are on the up, wouldn't surprise me if its a 1-1 or 2-2 draw
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I totally disagree.
                          This is a reading team on the decline.
                          They have lost the best manager in the division in Steve Coppell replaced with Rodgers who doesn't seem to have a clue who is best starting 11 are. They have also lost quality players like Doyle, Lita, Kitson, Sonko, Hunt and Bikey so I really think a good performance will result in a victory. I would be disappointed with nothing less than 3 points against a struggling side at home.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I believe records are there to be broken!

Comment

bogey team,like watford

Comment

Working...
                              X