No announcement yet.

Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bircham on Twitter now commenting and one of his tweets totally sums up why we are where we find ourselves two clueless leaders at the helm and it won’t get any better whilst both remain on touch line

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Bircham on Twitter now commenting and one of his tweets totally sums up why we are where we find ourselves two clueless leaders at the helm and it won’t get any better whilst both remain on touch line
      Can you share it?

Comment

Just heard his interview on today’s effort and the guy who’s walked off with three goals and ball under his arm wollie says he never saw him during game. Un####ingbelievable
        That hat too big presumably.

Comment

• Basically said all we can do is get them fired up for next game. That for me summarises what we have is n the dug out we have motivators no more no less; no depth in what they bring to table beyond that.

These players need coaching and to be drilled

Comment

• https://twitter.com/marcbircham/stat...91652104179712

Comment

Basically said all we can do is get them fired up for next game. That for me summarises what we have is n the dug out we have motivators no more no less; no depth in what they bring to table beyond that.

These players need coaching and to be drilled
              Agree but the players are accountable too. Not sure you would have to expect to coach how to pass from 2m away from your team-mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Agree but the players are accountable too. Not sure you would have to expect to coach how to pass from 2m away from your team-mate
                No but you would expect a coach to organise, influence movement and runs off people, look at set pieces and why we can't cross a ball beyond the first defender, take a throw and keep the ball and get people wide crossing the ball from the line so strikers can run in on something.

Comment

• The management and coaching of the team is the main problem.

Neither Hollowhead or Bircham have the skills required and Fleming is not a good defensive coach.
                  wyzsolek is wasted as a right back or wing back.

Had Sylla been on the end of Wyzsolek's 1st half cross instead of Freeman that would almost certainly have been a goal. Yet Sylla was sitting on the bench so that the misfiring Washington can play again.

As for Hollowhead's post match interview today, wtf. He said Roofe was hardly seen in the game. It was clear the defenders didn't see him, but surely the esteemed manager should have been watching the match��. He said some of the football QPR played in the 1st half was very good, but what a pity that he didn't select a forward who often scores when he plays. It's all very well having a midfield trio that can win the ball and pass it around in the middle of the pitch, but it's the final third where it really counts and wingers who can stretch the game and provide the crosses for Sylla and Smith are more likely to win games, especially at this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Coaching comes in two parts, technical and tactical. Clearly, neither seem to be happening.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Coaching comes in two parts, technical and tactical. Clearly, neither seem to be happening.
                      That's because neither Hollowhead or Bircham can do those things and Fleming was coaching at Hartlepool before he joined QPR, enough said.

Comment

• Still blaming injuries I see.

We must be the only club in the world to get injuries

Nothing to do with shite tactics, poor starting XI's, crap substitutions & lack of talent. Nooooo all injuries.

Get your desk cleared and go please.

Comment

• We look like rank amatuers. From top to bottom.

#### me these idiots saw Neil Warnock out the door....... Give me strength.

Comment

• Woeful football and really wonder how much longer he can limp on any longer as I cannot see how this management can get the points needed to stay up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Still blaming injuries I see.

We must be the only club in the world to get injuries

Nothing to do with shite tactics, poor starting XI's, crap substitutions & lack of talent. Nooooo all injuries.
                              would
                              Get your desk cleared and go please.
                              The man is clearly deluded. So if Perch was fit he would be able to play Wyzsolek as a winger and then all would be well would it?

I agree, he should clear his desk on Monday morning.

I noticed one fan, named Gav on the Championship programme, said he still loves Ollie and thinks the team will stay up. I wonder how many other fans feel the same.

Comment

• They should not have the choice Fernandes can sort this out very easily by outing him based on 27 losses out of 53 games. Not hard and justified.

Comment

Working...
                                X