Holloway isn't wrong, it was one hell of a moment! It was an emotional night for everyone, let's move on.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Holloway post-match interview
Collapse
X
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Perhaps this moment could be a turning point and we can take on the last 4 extra minutes into Saturdays game and get a result at Preston. I didn't like Olly comments last night at all and it spoilt an exciting finish but if it proves to be a turning point and we can get a decent result next few games then great.Comment
-
That's mainly because no-one wants him/wanted/or even considered him for the job when JFH went.
Those people are going to be hard to turnaround because they already have their mind made up about Ollie. Additionally it doesn't help Ollie when he takes aim at the fans for no reason whatsoever, whilst being winless in 4 games with no real progression since taking over.Comment
-
Dreadful appointment with a dreadful record. Yes the players salvaged a point last night and hats off to them but that had sod all to do with anyone off the field of play.Comment
-
You've got to hope! Btw, the person sitting in front of me did actually moan about the colour of the corner flags last night...they also left early.Comment
-
Social media, local press, message boards. I'm 100% sure they follow all of it mate.The 'prompting and complaints' would have come from social media, which the club certainly follow - and which is doubtless what instigated their apology of sorts.
I'm sure they covertly follow the forums too, but the difference is they only engage and interact through their official social media channels.Comment
-
When he comes out and apologises then line is drawn and we start again until then he can f uck himself and I have as little respect for him as he clearly does the fans. He let his guard down and showed his true colours. Rangers legend my right b ollockComment
-
I was disappointed with his comments last night however after sleeping on it, I think we should all just move on. He made those comments in the heat of battle, they pretty much interviewed him within a few breath's after the final whistle. No one can question that he cares and I think we shouldn't all be so delicate. His comments have caused a real mixed reaction but we don't need a divided fan base. Beat Preston and I think it backs up the harsh reflection in my eyes.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
If the comments were in heat of battle or post then will be very easy for him to apologise and say that. Simples.
He has the power to make this go away but is he prepared to eat humble pie???? If he’s not it confirms what his true opinion of fans is which is I don’t give a t oss based on last nights interviewComment
-
Wests, this was released at 4pm. Maybe you missed it? He said sorry:If the comments were in heat of battle or post then will be very easy for him to apologise and say that. Simples.
He has the power to make this go away but is he prepared to eat humble pie???? If he’s not it confirms what his true opinion of fans is which is I don’t give a t oss based on last nights interview
�� Ian Holloway has explained his post-match comments following #QPRvBRE, and wants all the #QPR fans to know how much he appreciates their support. pic.twitter.com/AUshJByVDW
— QPR FC (@QPRFC) November 28, 2017
Comment
-
Not seen mate thanks for pointing this out. If he’s apologised fair enough line drawn in the sand and we move on and hopefully he engages brain before his mouth in future.
Will need to register and watch it does he come across genuine?Comment
-
Very genuine and had a special word for Pinkie and the support he has shown in these difficult times. Says he may well be family but his support has gone beyond the call of family duty. Funnily enough he finished by asking Pinkie to stop hiding in the hedge outside his house the whole time. It was frightening away the local song birds.Comment
Comment