Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Oooh just seen it. Ouch. That is a bit strong.

https://twitter.com/TVickers1/status/935266659971059714
    Combination of David Brent and Maradonna vs Greece in 1994

Comment

His criticism of fans is continuing on the official site now, uncensored. So clearly the club condone his views too? https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...rentford-draw/

Indeed the total opposite of what you were suggesting earlier Wests, regarding an apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        His criticism of fans is continuing on the official site now, uncensored. So clearly the club condone his views too? https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...rentford-draw/
        Nowhere near as bad as what was aired on Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          I’m no teenager 52 years old and I loved Olly first time round but to call out the fans after that performance is disgraceful. It costs me £100 with travel to watch the games and I won’t be going again for sometime now. Should be rejoicing after a comeback like that but I am just insulted and angry. Nothing about growing some balls us fans are the life blood of the club but if that’s how he thinks of fans then he can jog on, we will be getting below 10,000 league games soon and he is to blame for that.
          that attendance tonight was shocking. My brother has had enough too. Absolute crap. Don't take people for mugs Holloway
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
            Pathetic fans at times. Stay and support till the end!

Ollie’s right.
            Yep. I make you right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Nowhere near as bad as what was aired on Sky.
              Agreed, and you would think not considering this is on the official website. His criticism of our fans continues there though, nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Yep. I make you right.
                I dunno mate. We charge some of the highest prices in this league. Are the fans not entitled to better than what's being served up at present?

I don't blame a single one of them for chucking the towel in after the second goal. Would have stuck it out myself, but nobody saw that comeback coming and if fans wanna beat the traffic home do they genuinely deserve to be called out by the manager for it? Not for me after that showing tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Yep. I make you right.
                  If you've read the threads you'll see why some people left early. One was because he had to work a night shift. Another said his journey home was over two hours. Would it have been better if they'd not bothered at all?

Then there's those fans who are fed up of the rubbish Holloway is serving up. They pay their money and are perfectly entitled to vote with their feet if they so wish.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Indeed the total opposite of what you were suggesting earlier Wests, regarding an apology.
                    Fella's unhinged.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      If you've read the threads you'll see why some people left early. One was because he had to work a night shift. Another said his journey home was over two hours. Would it have been better if they'd not bothered at all?

Then there's those fans who are fed up of the rubbish Holloway is serving up. They pay their money and are perfectly entitled to vote with their feet if they so wish.
                      Apologies for being flippant and I haven't read the thread. However, it was disappointing that there was not many supporters left to see that comeback. It was extremely enjoyable shutting the Bees fans up and I wish more had witnessed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Apologies for being flippant and I haven't read the thread. However, it was disappointing that there was not many supporters left to see that comeback. It was extremely enjoyable shutting the Bees fans up and I wish more had witnessed it.
                        Fair comment mate 👍
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• My old dad told me never to leave early just in case - I owe him for being there for that tonight

Olly is right, fans should stay to the end if they can. His interview tonight is partly him still wired from dodging a bullet and partly player motivation, but he shouldnt say it in a tv interview and shouldn't alienate fans - we'll still be here after he's gone

Comment

• I left early (around 86 mins) for the first time ever because I was fcking freezing, fed up and fcked off.

I know for sure if I'd have stayed we'd have lost 2-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                              My old dad told me never to leave early just in case - I owe him for being there for that tonight

Olly is right, fans should stay to the end if they can. His interview tonight is partly him still wired from dodging a bullet and partly player motivation, but he shouldnt say it in a tv interview and shouldn't alienate fans - we'll still be here after he's gone

Comment

• Rubbish I stayed till the end but what gives him a right to have a pop
                                like that is the angar he shows blokes lost it

Comment

Working...
                                X