Is ollie on borrowed time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Need our injured players back? I don't think Onuoha, Perch, Hall and Lynch are going to improve us that much.
    Have to disagree. Stability along the backline with your first choice players will make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Agree with that.

Why didn't Ollie just play Osman Kaykay. Lad was fit and has looked half decent whenever called upon before. Gonna ruin Cousins altogether if we keep playing him out of position. He's never suited to playing pout wide, whether it be in defence or midfield.
      Maybe he'll get a go in the middle when Freeman is missing this Saturday?

Personally think he needs shipping out. Looks out of his depth at this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Maybe he'll get a go in the middle when Freeman is missing this Saturday?

Personally think he needs shipping out. Looks out of his depth at this level.
        I wouldn't necessarily argue with anyone who says that. I just feel if he gets used correctly we might see a different side to him. Aside from a couple of games under JFH when he was apparently carrying an injury, he's never been used in his natural position.

Comment

• OMG you poor offended fragile little dears you know who you are ! You spent most of the evening costing the manager off with insults an childish name calling and you are offended by his comments ,
          Yes you have every right to complain and call for his head if you think that's the right course of action for the club to go , so come on dears tell us who you have in mind to replace him , if by some strange chance you dont know who should take over then shut the fark up your an embarrassment to this board and more importantly to the club how many of actually went last night or even still how many saw it on tv .
          Some have said they could have scored four times well get real who had two pen shouts who hit the woodwork twice and scored two goals it's as simple as this Brentford have more good players than we do .
          It's time for some to grow a pair if they want to call themselves QPR fans

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            OMG you poor offended fragile little dears you know who you are ! You spent most of the evening costing the manager off with insults an childish name calling and you are offended by his comments ,
            Yes you have every right to complain and call for his head if you think that's the right course of action for the club to go , so come on dears tell us who you have in mind to replace him , if by some strange chance you dont know who should take over then shut the fark up your an embarrassment to this board and more importantly to the club how many of actually went last night or even still how many saw it on tv .
            Some have said they could have scored four times well get real who had two pen shouts who hit the woodwork twice and scored two goals it's as simple as this Brentford have more good players than we do .
            Time for you to wake up son. Ollie is the worst manager we have had in years and for the good of the club needs to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Time for you to wake up son. Ollie is the worst manager we have had in years and for the good of the club needs to go.
              No it's time for you to wake up Foxy or tell us who you have in mind to take over , I take it you thought we were play off contenders back in august ,don't get me wrong mate I never thought they should have brought Holloway back , but he is back and all this childish name calling doesn't help while he's here do you really think the club is going take the childishness of many posters seriously enough to get rid of him while they can't replace him at he same price

Comment

OMG you poor offended fragile little dears you know who you are ! You spent most of the evening costing the manager off with insults an childish name calling and you are offended by his comments ,
                Well said doggs, never seen anything like it, totally unreal coming from most of them who have done nothing but coat ollie and name call him, and to think all he said was those who went should of stayed ffs, you cant make it up
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Think you need to wake up, where are we in the league atm?? 4 points off 11th son
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

No it's time for you to wake up Foxy or tell us who you have in mind to take over , I take it you thought we were play off contenders back in august ,don't get me wrong mate I never thought they should have brought Holloway back , but he is back and all this childish name calling doesn't help while he's here do you really think the club is going take the childishness of many posters seriously enough to get rid of him while they can't replace him at he same price
                    As I've said before is for the club to identify a new manager. Will be any number of managers who would be a good fit here, whether based here or abroad. Contrary to what some people think we would be attractive for a number of reasons. On the other hand pay for me not to work for a few years and I'll travel the world and UK watching different teams and leagues and come back with a shortlist.

Fact is Ollie's record is horrendous since his return. No other club at this level would have touched him and none would now. Why keep someone who is failing over a period of time in a role? If it came to it I would honestly put Ramsey in charge for the rest of the season as caretaker and look again in the summer. Obviously not a great solution but can't do any worse.

I didn't think we would be play off contenders back in August. With Ollie in charge think I predicted something like 16-24 but with someone half decent 10-14. We did start with a few home wins but since then, aside from a couple of exceptions, we have fallen right back and seem to be on a downward spiral. 1 lucky point in last 4 games, no away win since February. Ollie showed no ability to pull us out of slump last season and this season has a whole season to fark it all up. If he'd had that last season we would be League One.

Comment

• Well I beg to differ foxy we are a skint London club therefore there is no way we can pay an attractive wage to meet the requirements of living in one of the most expensive cities in the world this is why players opt to sign for other clubs because house prices and rents are far to expensive for the wages we are currently willing to offer
                      As regards of going back for Ramsey short memory there foxy Olly isn't without pitfalls but never in million years could I accept going back for the dross football of the last three privious seasons
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 28-11-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Well I beg to differ foxy we are a skint London club therefore there is no way we can pay an attractive wage to meet the requirements of living in one of the most expensive cities in the world this is why players opt to sign for other clubs because house prices and rents are far to expensive for the wages we are currently willing to offer
                        As regards of going back for Ramsey short memory there foxy Olly isn't without pitfalls but never in million years could I accept going back for the dross football of the last three privious seasons
                        You’re right, the league has changed. It’s an expensive league and you need to have a different/better style of play to compete compares to the last time Holloway manages us. However, we’re not skint as the owners said they will foot the fine and does any person really think that Ollie is the man to make us compete in this “new” championship? Running around and passion should be the bare minimum you should expect. We need more and he’s proven to be well short of being able to provide it.

Comment

• We run around a bit more and have a few more creative midfielders but I don't really think we've improved much since JFH.

Just treading water still in lower-mid table and probably will for the foreseeable future with a limited manager. I'd say the board are happy with that for now with FFP.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            We run around a bit more and have a few more creative midfielders but I don't really think we've improved much since JFH.

Just treading water still in lower-mid table and probably will for the foreseeable future with a limited manager. I'd say the board are happy with that for now with FFP.
                            Only Birmingham have lost more games than us since Ollie took over. Treading water is being generous

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              We run around a bit more and have a few more creative midfielders but I don't really think we've improved much since JFH.

Absolutely spot on

The board brought Olly in to bring fight and spirit to the team - which he has (we wouldn't have scored last night under JFH or Ramsey)
                              They and he knew there was little or no money available, so they need a manager whose passion can drive those limited resources on to keep us in the division

Forget the media b0llocks about playoffs and promotion
                              The reality of our situation is we have a limited but determined squad, and a limited but passionate manager, whose aim is to survive

We'll improve the squad gradually over several seasons - not in the Jan window

We need to stop looking for the quick easy fix (bin the manager/buy more players) and play the long game. Stop getting offended at being rightly called out by Olly and grow a pair

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Think you need to wake up, where are we in the league atm?? 4 points off 11th son
                                Fark me, let me crack the champagne open in that case Pinks!

Comment

Working...
                                X