Why do we all hate ali russell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we all hate ali russell?

I was asked this at the weekend and it got me thinking..WHY..are my feelings justified or am i on a bandwagon?

Not too sure if im completely honest..

The Gold/Silver/Bronze is utter BS and that was implemented at Hearts so thats down to him.

We cant sell match/ball/box sponsorships for toffee which is also down to him.

He's scottish, which aint his fault.

Does he deserve the stick he has been getting?

Does he deserve the pay off he's getting?

Will his replacement be any good?

Have we been too harsh??? Methinks not but, maybe im wrong?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

is he going then? why?

Comment

I just dont like sweats, especially when they earn more money than me!

Comment

have you met him?
        that would answer a lot...

he brought in the bands and thereby high prices
        he failed to fill the exec boxes and c-club

just meet him...i have.
        just the new type of face at qprfc these days....

Comment

What pay off is he getting Scott?

Comment

Made some awful decisions in the first few weeks of his tenure that we are still suffering from (ridiculous pricing (tickets, corporate deals, hospitality), hoofing season ticket holders out for W12 Club, steadfast refusal to even engage with the support base, failure to sell the new hospitality packages, match sponsorships etc...etc...

If there had been any attempt to address some of these issues, you could make a case for him but nothing's been done and, despite showing decent form on the pitch, off the pitch, the commercial side of the club just appears to career from one error to another with a massive propensity to aim the gun at your feet and shoot!

NB - it's not about "hate", it's about competence

Comment

Agree with nodge, may i add, since the jock has been here the amount of ridiculas spin increased tenfold.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

YEAH

yeah good shout im undecided,i did jump on the bandwagon

Comment

Heavy rain expected lets hope we don't have another Palace situation.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    I was asked this at the weekend and it got me thinking..WHY..are my feelings justified or am i on a bandwagon?

Not too sure if im completely honest..

The Gold/Silver/Bronze is utter BS and that was implemented at Hearts so thats down to him.

We cant sell match/ball/box sponsorships for toffee which is also down to him.

He's scottish, which aint his fault.

Does he deserve the stick he has been getting?

Does he deserve the pay off he's getting?

Will his replacement be any good?

Have we been too harsh??? Methinks not but, maybe im wrong?

Oh I could tell you some stories about this fellow. Personally I think he comes under a lot of unfair stick. He has very very limited powers. He can't wipe his own ar*e without Flavio's permission. In fact he is working under a job title without the powers that goes with that position and if it carries on I doubt he'll hang around at Rangers. I think he'd be a very good asset to the club if only Flavio would loosen the noose and allow him to do his job properly with the powers that goes with his job title! He's taken the blame for the price rises and other issues of late and if the truth be known all he has done is carried out the command from a certain someone above. He wasn't in favour of the price hikes and also tried to get the price reduced by 20% this season based on the hooo har of last season but to no avail!
                    Last edited by Dazzer1977; 20-10-2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Oh I could tell you some stories about this fellow. Personally I think he comes under a lot of unfair stick. He has very very limited powers. He can't wipe his own ar*e without Flavio's permission. In fact he is working under a title without the powers that goes with that position and if it carries on I doubt he'll hang around. I think he'd be a good asset to the club if only Flavio would loosen the noose and allow him to do his job properly with the powers that goes with his job title!
                      Was he under the same strict conditions at Hearts, as it was reported he was hired due to the way he done things. He was a hated up there for what he done and in many cases, he has duplicated it at W12, so it sounds like he has powers to me.

Anyway, Someone posted that they spoke to him before a game about prices, and said he does not care about the fans who have been here for years and cant afford a ST, he cares about the new fans that can, which is unforgivable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        Oh I could tell you some stories about this fellow. Personally I think he comes under a lot of unfair stick. He has very very limited powers. He can't wipe his own ar*e without Flavio's permission. In fact he is working under a job title without the powers that goes with that position and if it carries on I doubt he'll hang around at Rangers. I think he'd be a very good asset to the club if only Flavio would loosen the noose and allow him to do his job properly with the powers that goes with his job title! He's taken the blame for the price rises and other issues of late and if the truth be known all he has done is carried out the command from a certain someone above. He wasn't in favour of the price hikes and also tried to get the price reduced by 20% this season based on the hooo har of last season but to no avail!
                        Not at all what I've heard. Check out the Hearts m'boards at the time Russell was there. Identical practices.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          Not at all what I've heard. Check out the Hearts m'boards at the time Russell was there. Identical practices.
                          Know him well and I actually agree with Nodge.

Comment

Just coincidence, or didn't Hearts also have a very autocratic and interfering Chairman at the time?

Comment

Why do we hate AR?
                              Because we all would love to be him.................
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X