Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Itll be nice on here for a change.....
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
then why bother endlessly repeating yourself?
I've never hated Ollie, I suspect I was watching his debut for us when you were - with respect - still having your bottom wiped, and he was exactly the same as a player. Honest, workmanlike, sometimes inspirational, sometimes incredibly frustrating. But whatever he did for us in the past, its where we are now that is at issue.
I think managers and owners have to earn the fans (and players) respect. And as far I'm concerned, that is a work in progress.Comment
-
I sincerely hope that isn't the case.......didn't Pinkie just have his 50th last week?!!then why bother endlessly repeating yourself?
I've never hated Ollie, I suspect I was watching his debut for us when you were - with respect - still having your bottom wiped, and he was exactly the same as a player. Honest, workmanlike, sometimes inspirational, sometimes incredibly frustrating. But whatever he did for us in the past, its where we are now that is at issue.
I think managers and owners have to earn the fans (and players) respect. And as far I'm concerned, that is a work in progress.
Last edited by Tarbie; 03-11-2017, 03:04 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Why? cos you lot of ollie haters cant handle the fact we`re a good work in progress & just cant help yerself forever putting the man down even though hes doing a good job! as for the age comment, was that really called for, 49 just and been supporting the rs since i was about 5 or 6 in the early 70sthen why bother endlessly repeating yourself?
I've never hated Ollie, I suspect I was watching his debut for us when you were - with respect - still having your bottom wiped, and he was exactly the same as a player. Honest, workmanlike, sometimes inspirational, sometimes incredibly frustrating. But whatever he did for us in the past, its where we are now that is at issue.
I think managers and owners have to earn the fans (and players) respect. And as far I'm concerned, that is a work in progress.Comment
-
Comment
-
No, it's completely wrong and he should be ashamed of himself.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Haha awin that made me laugh
its only cos im having a constant battle with these moaning gits, i can take it awin, id love to get the furtives out doing a spot of grafting and abit of tarmacing
bet he wouldnt last 2 mins complaining of blisters and aching
Comment
Comment