Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robinson...think we have a footballer here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    agree with you westie but we both know ned is ollie's favourite and never gets dropped , so i reckon he'll slip him in quick time .

Hopefully Robinson and Baptiste continue good form and, with the spirit of the squad, Ned and Hall will recognise they have to earn their places.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
      Robinson...think we have a footballer here - Was immense today especially as I'm not his biggest fan so far . Up for the battle didn't hide and showed great skill and composure ..
      Think we still do. One bad day at the office certainly doesn't change that, especially considering the amount of MOTM displays he's also turned in this season. And the same can be said for Baptiste too tbf. Our problems for me are more in the FB areas (and lack of WBs even though IH persists in trying to fabricate them).

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Think we still do. One bad day at the office certainly doesn't change that, especially considering the amount of MOTM displays he's also turned in this season. And the same can be said for Baptiste too tbf. Our problems for me are more in the FB areas (and lack of WBs even though IH persists in trying to fabricate them).
        robinson is growing , learning ,sometimes it's what u have around you that makes u look good or messy

Comment

One bad day at the office certainly doesn't change that, especially considering the amount of MOTM displays he's also turned in this season
          Entirely Curtis Flemings fault. Should have told him to play better

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            robinson is growing , learning ,sometimes it's what u have around you that makes u look good or messy
            Andy Sinton is someone who does actually watch the training sessions. He pointed out in the comms that Baptiste has been passing on his experience and knowledge to Robbo which he's benefited a lot from in their recent partnership.

Comment

Andy Sinton is someone who does actually watch the training sessions. He pointed out in the comms that Baptiste has been passing on his experience and knowledge to Robbo which he's benefited a lot from in their recent partnership.
              That's good to hear. As for Baptiste, he is decent but the one thing he lacks at his age is any pace. He has been roasted in the last two games
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                That's good to hear. As for Baptiste, he is decent but the one thing he lacks at his age is any pace. He has been roasted in the last two games
                Thing is Baptiste was always brought in as backup, our injury problems were evident before the window shut. I think he's done better than a lot thought he would, including myself. Once Hall and Ned are back (Hall more so) he won't feature as much I wouldn't think.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Players inevitably lose that half a yard as they age, but I think Baptiste makes up for this with his excellent positional sense and reading of the game.

Comment

Think Baptiste was doing OK on Saturday but was badly exposed when we changed shape and Wheeler went off so had a nightmare 2nd half.

Comment

Can't remember Baptiste getting roasted against Sheffield United ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Entirely Curtis Flemings fault.
                        The truth of course is that we don't actually have a defence coach. We have someone masquerading as one. That's why we don't play as a defensive unit, irrespective of set up. Tbf to Fleming, the last time we put in 90m as a recognisable, organised unit with calls and cover was at Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Thing is Baptiste was always brought in as backup, our injury problems were evident before the window shut. I think he's done better than a lot thought he would, including myself. Once Hall and Ned are back (Hall more so) he won't feature as much I wouldn't think.
                          Agree Ginge, he was an astute signing in terms of experience and as Stan said, he is passing on experience to Robbo, which really shows player bonding
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Players inevitably lose that half a yard as they age, but I think Baptiste makes up for this with his excellent positional sense and reading of the game.
                            Absolutely true. When players run away from him it highlights his lack of pace but in terms of all other aspects of his game, he has the half yard in his head
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Can't remember Baptiste getting roasted against Sheffield United ?
                              Well if it wasn't Sheffield it was Wolves, sorry if I got that bit wrong, but hey ho
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well if it wasn't Sheffield it was Wolves, sorry if I got that bit wrong, but hey ho
                                Ah yeah, where their bloke ran the length of the pitch for the 1st goal. ROASTED!

Comment

Working...
                                X