if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
    I actually think we will beat Wolves because that is Rangers way.

It wont paper over the cracks for me but a win would be good.

I just wonder why we bring in a guy like Eze and then send him out on loan,we know
    we have a problem up front so why not give him a go young eager and out to impress.
    If we dont give him a chance we will never know.

We need to give some of our younger players a chance obviously not all at once
    but in a steady fashion as i thought this was the way the club were going.

We also have Wheeler who looks promising and yet his minutes is dire.
    It seems that IH is scared to take a chance and give the youngsters
    a chance
    Eze might be a decent player, but he is hardly setting League 2 alight at Wycombe, wasn't even in their starting line up at the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      that is the biggest happy clappy post for a while. you have even outdone croydon and kevin mc on this post.

2 unbeaten..........................................

how about 7 without a win. bit more realistic.

#realist
      No, let's just focus on the positives, 2 unbeaten and only 2 defeats in 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Maybe his garden could do with a bit of attention.
        Yes, no need to sack Ollie, just relieve him of his football duties and ask him to do some gardening at TF's and the rest of the Board's houses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
          Save the money we'd have to pay IH for sacking him...save the money we'd pay a new manager who would most likely be on more wages (if you want more quality) and save money if we have to buy them form another team

Spend on a striker. It's all we need.
          Originally posted by rodman View Post
          You're assuming that Hollohead would actually play said striker.

Nothing suggests a new striker would get a reasonable chance while Mackie and Washington are able to run about a bit.
          Here's a novel idea for Ollie, why not select Sylla as a starter alongside Wheeler instead of Mackie. Also get a good supply of balls into the penalty area for them to attack.

Comment

Save the money we'd have to pay IH for sacking him...save the money we'd pay a new manager who would most likely be on more wages (if you want more quality) and save money if we have to buy them form another team

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Koeman? Why not Benitez, Eddie Howe or even Conte. Come on let's be realistic. Aberdeen manager or dare I say it, Warnock would be my choices.
            why on Earth would Warnock even consider leaving 2nd placed Cardiff, to come and work at QPR again?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Some people are never happy Pinkie.

Ollie has been with us now for 46 games and the points for those games would be a grand total of 51. That would have us as high as 21-22nd based on last season's final table. Has been an improvement this season. If we average it up we would finish on 53 points so 18-19th based on last season's table. Very consistent I'm sure you'll agree.

Two home games coming up so a chance to march nearer the play off places. Only 7 points off them at present so all to play for.

I am enjoying reading your sarcasm. Unless of course you have seen the light and are a converted Ollie supporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                I posted something like this just before the Fulham game and guess what, QPR are so far 1 point better off than I predicted!
                Not quite....you posted we would lose to both Sunderland and Bolton...2 out of 2 wrong so far - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...05#post1649605

Comment

• There is absolutely zero chance of Ollie being sacked. Uncle loves him and believes he is the right man to build the club back up. I could see us going on a six match losing run and he would still be here. In fact he could even do it twice in a season and still be here.

People may as well accept that and enjoy the ride. We are competing and getting a good amount of possession. Midfield trio have gelled. Defence has done well considering all the injuries. Sylla now getting game time and goals. Could be a lot worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    players being selected to play as wing backs, when they are clearly not suited to the position, insisting on playing a wing back system when he doesn't even have 1 wing back in his squad.
                    IH has actually ruined Pawel as a player this season for precisely this reason. It's destroyed his confidence playing out of position. Last season he was excellent as an attacking threat on the wing and even chipped in with the odd goal. How many times was he MOTM last season? This season it's zero. Can't get in the Polish team anymore either.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      People may as well accept that and enjoy the ride. We are competing and getting a good amount of possession. Midfield trio have gelled. Defence has done well considering all the injuries. Sylla now getting game time and goals. Could be a lot worse.
                      Actually think this is the most sensible thing I've read on here for a long time.

MUST get a striker in January though and, for Christ's sake, stop playing Mackie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Not quite....you posted we would lose to both Sunderland and Bolton...2 out of 2 wrong so far - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...05#post1649605
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Yes stanis you are the man and youre right you predicted it, top man.........

stanis quoted..............

Sunderland a, Bolton a, Wolves h, Sheffield Utd h, Forest a, Villa h.

I will give my predictions now.

L Sunderland will nick a win, L will give Bolton their 1st win , Wolves are on form L, Might sneak a draw D, QPR never win at Forest L, Villa are also on form and like playing at QPR L,
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            IH has actually ruined Pawel as a player this season for precisely this reason. It's destroyed his confidence playing out of position. Last season he was excellent as an attacking threat on the wing and even chipped in with the odd goal. How many times was he MOTM last season? This season it's zero. Can't get in the Polish team anymore either.
                            This!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Alan pardrew Is The Stand Out Achievable Candidate WHEN Holloway is axed.
                              I've seen a few fans calling for Pardew, can't agree with this myself.

For me, the biggest positive of having Ollie back is a decent atmosphere about the club again. Yeah, he can be a wally at time, but at least Ollie is honest and has the best interests of the club at heart.

Have a look at Pardew's history. littered with bust ups, controversy, peaks and troughs of form, and at times bad dressing rooms. He's also a total @rsehole and somebody that is on the whole, disliked by most football fans. Personally, I think he is a guy with his own agenda in mind, and not necessarily always the best interest of his club.

Despite a better record, and experience playing a bit further up the football league, I think Pardew comes with as many negatives as he does positives. For me, he just isn't the manager the club needs at the moment. He may do well, but he may just as easily rub the players, fans or the board up the wrong way and end up doing more harm than good.

I will also add that I din't see Ollie going anywhere. I think he's doing just enough to keep the board happy at the moment, and he can obviously point to a heavily depleted squad as an excuse for now.

Comment

• Ollie not adverse to busts up and public criticism of players

Comment

Working...
                                X