if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Who was that then mate? I can honestly say I never saw anyone on here (or anywhere else) saying we were going down. I saw a lot of people asking a few questions, but that's normal when you don't win in 8 games isn't it?
    Tarbie rebel for ones been giving it on here, look further up saying how pretty much everyone who knows knows we`ll be in a relegation battle! in the last two away draws its been rife on here anyway to the point was a waste of time posting as youd get told youve not got a scooby
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Tarbie rebel for ones been giving it on here, look further up saying how pretty much everyone who knows knows we`ll be in a relegation battle! in the last two away draws its been rife on here anyway to the point was a waste of time posting as youd get told youve not got a scooby
      In reality (which must make me a realist ) yesterday's win has made those last two draws more valuable. The "other" realists clearly can't see the bigger picture
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Who was that then mate? I can honestly say I never saw anyone on here (or anywhere else) saying we were going down. I saw a lot of people asking a few questions, but that's normal when you don't win in 8 games isn't it?
        There was a 100% going down thread before the season started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          There was a 100% going down thread before the season started.
          I know mate, but Pinkie is making reference to people saying we were going down within the last couple of weeks. Which I don't think there actually has been.

Comment

I know mate, but Pinkie is making reference to people saying we were going down within the last couple of weeks. Which I don't think there actually has been.
            I said in a relegation battle tarbie & loads have been saying it, but i was just commenting on this ollie out thread which isnt good really but makes for entertainment reading what some have put

Comment

I said in a relegation battle tarbie & loads have been saying it, but i was just commenting on this ollie out thread which isnt good really but makes for entertainment reading what some have put
              No you didn't.......scroll back one page and it's there for you in black and white!

And we might be in a relegation battle anyway. Yesterday's result doesn't do much to make that any less true. I don't think for second we'll go down, but also I don't think we are immune from getting sucked into the relegation battle!
              Last edited by Tarbie; 29-10-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

No you didn't.......scroll back one page and it's there for you in black and white!

And we might be in a relegation battle anyway. Yesterday's result doesn't do much to make that any less true. I don't think for second we'll go down, but also I don't think we are immune from getting sucked into the relegation battle!
                Where i said we`re down & doomed! meaning we`re doomed and in a relegation scrap but it could mean relegated aswell, just way of wording tarbs me old bean, anyway the doom mongers have had there say the last few weeks overtaking every thread

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  I'm flexible.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Yea let’s see how valid your post is after the next two games shall we?

We are 5 points off the relegation positions with 0 away wins & 2 home wins yet you still back this wally.

Sorry to say mate but I just don’t think you have a scooby. Nothing personal.

Nothing personally taken jimmy me ol flower

Comment

• Now we have won the last two games that should persuade the doubters that Ollie is the man.

Comment

Nothing personally taken jimmy me ol flower
                        You love it don't you mate? Ha ha

I'm well pleased with the last 2 games. But the fact we have beaten the top 2 sides in the division 1 after each other just strengthens my opinion. This squad is good enough, and with a better tactician at the helm we would be higher up the table. I'll take it though, if we can keep out of trouble for the remainder of the season I'm happy enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Now we have won the last two games that should persuade the doubters that Ollie is the man.
                          I'm aware you are being sarcastic as always but to give Holloway credit and im not a big fan of his,he does get 100% out of his team and there is a very good team spirit now,that's down to Holloway, I sincerely hope it continues

Comment

I'm well pleased with the last 2 games. But the fact we have beaten the top 2 sides in the division 1 after each other just strengthens my opinion. This squad is good enough, and with a better tactician at the helm we would be higher up the table. I'll take it though, if we can keep out of trouble for the remainder of the season I'm happy enough.
                            Ha wouldnt you tarbie when you read that post claiming i havnt a scooby and i didnt say we`ll see after the next two games!

Comment

And if we had a different tactician we wouldnt have the squad playing for each other like they are now as said before, its no good having a fantastic tactician if the players arent playing for him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                I'm aware you are being sarcastic as always but to give Holloway credit and im not a big fan of his,he does get 100% out of his team and there is a very good team spirit now,that's down to Holloway, I sincerely hope it continues
                                Fair play rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X