request for old posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Maybe that's why I end up doing so much dough on my Club mate - I always think we are going to win and don't like to miss out on that rare event of an away win when it actually happens

Back to the nut jobs, what about Marshy, he was almost as batty at TW
    This. And agree with Matty. Marshy was nasty. Remember the Korean poster who was a huge Park fanboy? Looney loved ex Captain Ji. Got me a ban, I remember. Naturally, I deserved it. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      This. And agree with Matty. Marshy was nasty. Remember the Korean poster who was a huge Park fanboy? Looney loved ex Captain Ji. Got me a ban, I remember. Naturally, I deserved it. Lol.
      That bloke was proper funny. Bonheurj or something like that wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        Cheers for the shout out hits & I hope your keeping well also mate. I still post on here but not as much as before though.
        Mainly down to how shi.te we are really. Maybe once the ffp is sorted the board might start spending abit more on some decent players. Then there be something to post about. Until then were just going through the motions.

One poster I'd love to see back is facto. What a fruitcake he was. Always cracked me up on here.
        It ain't been the Same without him .
        Haha, good to see your still floating about on here buddy and keeping well.

i share your pain about the club. league 2 players don't fill me with much hope either.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

that bloke was a wrong'un.

i could just about tolerate the knob with his match thread comments of "oh well" and "maybe next time" and "its only a game" after every defeat. he would just sit there until 5pm on a saturday, just to post so sarcastic comment only to wind people up.

the cliff richard thread done it for me with that sicko. myu should never have deleted that thread as it could have served as a reminder to what that freak was all about.

the bloke was and still is an utter turd, end of.

Comment

Does anyone remember "Dodgy" - I think his real name was John?
            Not from this board but another QPR board before this was in existence I think.
            Met him once - really nice bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              I'll stick an apple in.

The begging thread was comedy gold. I'd never mock someone having a hard time but that fella felt the full force of karma. Nasty fcker.

Surely someone can dig out that tread?!
              Yes reading his Twitter brought it back just how much of a bell end he is. I seem to recall he did social media for businesses as a living. God help them.

Would like to see that thread again though!

Comment

Bon was a c ock came on one night boasting he had had a skinful and was out drinking by driving

Comment

Was some proper quality banter heated debates and Rows back in the day especially those of us that have been posted some time

Reckon admin should defo consider offering an amnesty for those banned little bit like met letting the rude bwoys to hand in their knives without reprisal

Comment

Comment

• Definately not an "oldie" but defo a goodie was Lewis. Kid was a genius and comedy gold.

I think he should come back but guess his mum has had the internet cut off and his pocket money wont cover it. Shame.

Comment

• Banning people on a messageboard is like playing football with a stone.

Amnesty for all, this is not North Korea!

By the way...anyone remember Rieger?

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                          Banning people on a messageboard is like playing football with a stone.

Amnesty for all, this is not North Korea!

By the way...anyone remember Rieger?
                          Remember Rieger well, a bit of a party animal
                          Last posted December 23, 2014
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Rieger was pumping everything. Away games were just an opportunity to up his batting average the football was an inconvenience

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Definately not an "oldie" but defo a goodie was Lewis. Kid was a genius and comedy gold.

I think he should come back but guess his mum has had the internet cut off and his pocket money wont cover it. Shame.
                              hahaha. yeah, he got alot of stick be deserved it.

he could not take the heat, so ran off to twtter.

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                                anyone remember Rieger?
                                Haha he reminded me of a real life Quagmire

Comment

Working...
                                X