That thread is absolute gold

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Agreed. Hits kindly supplied me with the link a couple of years ago
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Pahahhaha! Ffs that's done me. His opening post and also post #86

Honestly though a middle aged man posting like that, he can't have been in any stable mental state. Proper nut nut.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Pahahhaha! Ffs that's done me. His opening post and also post #86

Honestly though a middle aged man posting like that, he can't have been in any stable mental state. Proper nut nut.
          TBF to TW I think it was quite sensible of him to get off the messageboard. Must have been difficult for him to keep track of all the different voices here, with all the other voices inside his head.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Blimey, that was a read and a half, TW was obviously going through some sort of breakdown.

Some old posters on that thread
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I reckon he's still on here.....
              Nah, would have been found out before now. A very strange individual who I had numerous spats with, in fact I'm lucky to be alive
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I have genuine regrets that I haven't been on this forum long purely because I've missed nutters like that

EDIT: Not you Jimmy, that TW. Don't want to get that mixed up lol
                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                  I have genuine regrets that I haven't been on this forum long purely because I've missed nutters like that

EDIT: Not you Jimmy, that TW. Don't want to get that mixed up lol
                  I have my moments skinz

Comment

I have my moments skinz
                    Haha! Don't we all...
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

that twranger looked like a right nut case literally 0 to 100 lmao reminds me of an episode of hells kitchen

skip to 1.30 and this is the kind of reaction twranger had to jfrs comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Blimey, that was a read and a half, TW was obviously going through some sort of breakdown.

Some old posters on that thread
                        Absolutely barking....... Always thought he had some erm 'legacy' issues to do with football that he never really resolved.

Comment

Remember coming back from Burnley away, where we'd gotten beat 2-0, and he posted I was a nut job for going. And deserved to do my money travelling. LOL.... I was fuming at the time. I went mental on the thread as I recall. Now seems funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Remember coming back from Burnley away, where we'd gotten beat 2-0, and he posted I was a nut job for going. And deserved to do my money travelling. LOL.... I was fuming at the time. I went mental on the thread as I recall. Now seems funny.
                            Tbf 77 it winds me right up when people say that n all. It's like those fans that don't go think "nah I don't think we will win that so I won't go - I will just go when we might win". Pathetic thought process IMO. Anyway, I digress from the fruit cakes we have lost over the years
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Tbf 77 it winds me right up when people say that n all. It's like those fans that don't go think "nah I don't think we will win that so I won't go - I will just go when we might win". Pathetic thought process IMO. Anyway, I digress from the fruit cakes we have lost over the years
                              Maybe that's why I end up doing so much dough on my Club mate - I always think we are going to win and don't like to miss out on that rare event of an away win when it actually happens

Back to the nut jobs, what about Marshy, he was almost as batty at TW
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Davesviews

Comment

Working...
                                X