No announcement yet.

request for old posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was the fella who used to insult people who travelled to away games? Used to laugh at them when we got beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Who was the fella who used to insult people who travelled to away games? Used to laugh at them when we got beat?
      Rebel ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Old chancer that Paladini. Never a dull moment and at times total chaos when he was around.
        and despite everything when he left we were higher up the league than we are today......

Comment

Happened a lot didnt it!

Comment

crossborderexile. Ex Northolt, married a Scots lass, has he posted lately?
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

One word....Lewis

His sulking was priceless

Comment

twranger you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  twranger you mean?
                  mongrel he was.

Comment

twranger you mean?
                    Yea it was him.

Didn't he go into a proper meltdown and confess to being a Fulham fan all along before he left / got banned? Very very odd character he was.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Talking of old posters; I wish me old pal Spank would post more, funny farker he is.

The many reincarnations of that Ray Rearden fella is comedy gold n as well, flat out loser creating multiple identities on a message board to try and pick online fights
                      Last edited by MattyRangers; 05-09-2017, 11:27 AM.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

twranger you mean?

Comment

TW was on the box a few months back, Subbuteo stuff on the local news
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i only lurked on here since 2015 or so but before that i lurked on a few others, mainly dotorg for years, there was a guy on there whos name was datt ##### or something who used to troll constantly and always got tonnes of abuse

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Yea it was him.

Didn't he go into a proper meltdown and confess to being a Fulham fan all along before he left / got banned? Very very odd character he was.
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ulham-fan-here

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Talking of old posters; I wish me old pal Spank would post more, funny farker he is.

The many reincarnations of that Ray Rearden fella is comedy gold n as well, flat out loser creating multiple identities on a message board to try and pick online fights
                                I reckon he's still on here.....

Comment

Working...
                                X