Danny Graham...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Insider View Post
    Seem to remember we all said the same about helguson? Who in turn turned out to be a massive piece in the promotion jigsaw and rekindled his form and signed roughly the same age if I'm right? Players click at different clubs remember that
    We had a wise old head in the hot seat who got the best out of players then.

Comment

Ollie gets best out of players too mate. Heidar 16 goals in roughly 78 before joining us. Graham roughly 25 in 78. Not as bad as it seems. Heidar joined us at 32 also.

Comment

Ollie gets best out of players too mate. Heidar 16 goals in roughly 78 before joining us. Graham roughly 25 in 78. Not as bad as it seems. Heidar joined us at 32 also.
        Can't agree, give Holloway our promo side and I doubt it would be top of the league every week except one - and I also doubt he'd have that Cardiff squad repeating the feat which it looks like doing early doors. I reckon likes of Derry and Hill would be sitting in the dressing room thinking WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Can't agree, give Holloway our promo side and I doubt it would be top of the league every week except one - and I also doubt he'd have that Cardiff squad repeating the feat which it looks like doing early doors. I reckon likes of Derry and Hill would be sitting in the dressing room thinking WTF?
          Give over lol now I'm not knocking Warnock he done superbly but cast your mind back a bit here. We only literally got promoted because of Taarabt how many games did he win by a moment of magic by him I can count at least 10 to 14 games take that out of the equation. What happened when he wasn't there? No goals and literally scraped draws. He was wonderful that season untouchable. Give our current young team time will you. Look at promotion team it was full of experience and good players in there prime.
          Routledge
          Smith
          Helguson
          Faurlin
          Derry
          Hill
          Orr
          Gorkks

List goes on all very decent pros we currently have young players and players learning about the league. With patience it will come I believe in that.
          Furlong
          Hall
          Washington
          Luongo
          Scowen
          Wsolek
          Ngbakoto
          Freeman
          Wheeler
          Ingram
          Borysiuk

All young and gaining experience of this league

Comment

I think Danny Graham is a local lad as well? I could actually see this, maybe on a two year (2+1?) contract if the price is right and when he is out of contract next summer it should be.. I'm not so sure I'm happy about it but it sort of makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
              I think Danny Graham is a local lad as well? I could actually see this, maybe on a two year (2+1?) contract if the price is right and when he is out of contract next summer it should be.. I'm not so sure I'm happy about it but it sort of makes sense?
              Local to Gateshead
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Local to Gateshead
                Not even close then..

Comment

Not fussed on Graham as wheeler looks a dot on the cards I'm hoping more for a C/H

Comment

Bring him in. The spell he had with Blackburn was very successful. That`s good enough for me..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Past it now. Will always remember him and Watford ending our unbeaten run in the promotion season. Was a handful back then.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Give over lol now I'm not knocking Warnock he done superbly but cast your mind back a bit here. We only literally got promoted because of Taarabt how many games did he win by a moment of magic by him I can count at least 10 to 14 games take that out of the equation. What happened when he wasn't there? No goals and literally scraped draws. He was wonderful that season untouchable. Give our current young team time will you. Look at promotion team it was full of experience and good players in there prime.
                        Routledge
                        Smith
                        Helguson
                        Faurlin
                        Derry
                        Hill
                        Orr
                        Gorkks

List goes on all very decent pros we currently have young players and players learning about the league. With patience it will come I believe in that.
                        Furlong
                        Hall
                        Washington
                        Luongo
                        Scowen
                        Wsolek
                        Ngbakoto
                        Freeman
                        Wheeler
                        Ingram
                        Borysiuk

All young and gaining experience of this league
                        Too many points to debate on the wrong thread but you have sort of made my point for me - Warnock (and Derry on the field) got the best out of Taarabt, Spurs couldn't do it before and no one has since. Holloway trying to get the best out of a talent waster like Adel is worth your lol. If we were to get Graham and he scores well for us great, but I think he probably left his best at Swansea a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Past it now. Will always remember him and Watford ending our unbeaten run in the promotion season. Was a handful back then.
                          Mate how is he past it when he got 13 goals for a relegated side last season?
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Would be decent signing but won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Mate how is he past it when he got 13 goals for a relegated side last season?
                              Didn't even realise he was at Blackburn. Lost track of him a couple years back and assumed he was pretty much finished. Guess not, 13 goals is a decent return.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Another target missed. So disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X