Warnock is a Championship Genius..but we'd still have lost v Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    If all our league games thus far resulted in straight defeats, folks would be shouting out for a sacking by end of August to enable a new manager to salvage the season. We have a few good results and displays and people want to voice their support and approval but that's seen as going overboard. Isn't being a supporter meant to imply some type of support. We are in the championship with limited means, its not a complete disaster. I don't know what period some want to go back to .. is it when TF was spending big (aka being fleeced), Briatore (mass unrest) the wilderness/bucket years after we went down in 90s, premiership period of 90s (unrest then) or the 70s or 80s (found our own talent and had little cash) ....

Our premiership, fa cup and champions league winning days for me #wewantourrangersback

Comment

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Honestly west what are you banging on about making excuses up, it wasnt our first team so why harp on about the reserves! people are also always quick to point out that when we`ve won the opposition had 3 players out etc! yet that wasnt our first team yet some are still going on like a stuck record, maybe if we get a good result on saturday and performance those who have been going on maybe could give some praise! but its a long old season so its going to be backwards and forwards on here
        The reserves? Are you on a wind up there? It wasn't Brentford's starting line-up from the weekend either, which means it's not an excuse, what are you missing - If I've been stating my point now for 2 days?! Look at the players that were in the first team squad and the players that finished the game. Explain to me which one of them are reserves other than, Chair... Brentford also haven't had a win yet this season...
        I give praise where it's due, after a 4-1 loss against rivals I don't think it's due, do you? If we win at Cardiff I'll praise what was good and say what maybe wasn't so good, simple.

If we lose badly at Cardiff no doubt you're the type of supporter that will make excuses rather than criticising - so you stick to that and I'll stick to realistic opinion after a game. Fair?
        Last edited by West London is Rss; 24-08-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Bit of useless imformation. There were 274 team changes in the 19 games played.

Comment

As mods, we have to try and read every post.
            To make this more bearable, I like to assign a famous voice to each user.
            E.G. WLIR, I assign an angry Stewie from Family Guy voice.
            Rebel, a pi##ed off Ian Paisley.
            Ted, Ted and Ted2.
            Does anyone else do this, and if so, what voices do you use?
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Ted, Ted and Ted2.
              I'll take it that

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                I said 'involved' not start.

You can't understand the meltdown? Really? 1. It's not a meltdown. 2. Most would rather not make excuses for our 1st team squad losing 4-1 at home to our rivals no matter what game. If you'd rather brush it under the carpet and not discuss it then that's your prerogative, but I've seen enough shocking performances like that from Rangers in the last few years to not be ####ed off about it and not find it acceptable.

As I've said the whole, 'it isn't the team that will start on Saturday' is just a BS excuse IMO. Brentford rested players as well and those players are 1st team players and 1st team fringe players who were wearing the shirt. I'm not just going to brush it under the carpet and accept petty excuses for conceding four goals at home to a rival.

That is why you should understand the 'meltdown' as you call it.
                Brentford rested 5, we rested 10. We'll see what happens when we both play our starting XI.

Comment

Ted, Ted and Ted2.
                  Well obviously kermit for you froggy, hope miss piggy is keeping you happy

Comment

The reserves? Are you on a wind up there? It wasn't Brentford's starting line-up from the weekend either, which means it's not an excuse, what are you missing - If I've been stating my point now for 2 days?! Look at the players that were in the first team squad and the players that finished the game. Explain to me which one of them are reserves other than, Chair... Brentford also haven't had a win yet this season...
                    I give praise where it's due, after a 4-1 loss against rivals I don't think it's due, do you? If we win at Cardiff I'll praise what was good and say what maybe wasn't so good, simple.

If we lose badly at Cardiff no doubt you're the type of supporter that will make excuses rather than criticising - so you stick to that and I'll stick to realistic opinion after a game. Fair?
                    Think mush just replied to that one, apparently they made 5 changes and we made 10!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Brentford rested 5, we rested 10. We'll see what happens when we both play our starting XI.
                      Oh well that's alright then. Even more of an acceptable reason to lose 4-1 at home to them because our players that were on the pitch are so much worse than those that didn't play... They were our reserves right? Manning, Furlong, Yeni, Sylla, Robinson, Borysiuk, Pawel, Caulker... That's what you're getting at right? This makes it OK?

When we next play Brentford in the league there's every chance half of those players could start - and if we get smashed again what will the excuse be?
                      Last edited by West London is Rss; 25-08-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Oh well that's alright then. Even more of an acceptable reason to lose 4-1 at home to them because our players that were on the pitch are so much worse than those that didn't play... They were our reserves right? Manning, Furlong, Yeni, Sylla, Robinson, Borysiuk, Pawel, Caulker... That's what you're getting at right? This makes it OK?

When we next play Brentford in the league there's every chance half of those players could start - and if we get smashed again what will the excuse be?
                        I would imagine 10 players that haven't played together at all would lose to most sides and yes, 4-1 is not an acceptable scoreline at home to anyone, but I would be more annoyed if that was the result using our first XI or to put it another way...the strongest side we could possibly have put out.

There is also the chance that when we play Brentford in the League we could smash them all over the place, but that kind of thinking doesn't belong on here does it.

Comment

I think if they put there best out against our best fairly sure they would give us more then a game not sure I'm falling for all this hype we had weak side wait to we face them again bla bla bla we heard that before we went there last year and got comfortably seen off. Let's not cover up midweek effort that was the game to win and we were dire let's not dress it up and make excuses we got taught a lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Well obviously kermit for you froggy, hope miss piggy is keeping you happy
                            Miss Piggy is doing great thanks. You know me, love a bit of pulled pork
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Miss Piggy is doing great thanks. You know me, love a bit of pulled pork
                              Good sense of humour, I like that,good comeback��

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Good sense of humour, I like that,good comeback��
                                As QPR fans, we have to have a great sense of humour
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X