Routeledge - again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routeledge - again

Dont take this the wrong way but is it me or can Wayne actually do better than he does ?

what i mean is that he frustrates me loads, he could do a lot better and destroy teams if he had the belief in himself, he lsometimes looks lacklustre & not bothered but when he wants to do it he can turn it on easily. I just wish he was more consistent as we have seen in glimpses & know what he can do.

If he was more consistent he could become a real favourite down the R's

ps - top goal yesterday
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

if he were consistant he'd be a prem regular....simples!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He was brilliant yesterday
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Routledge was fast,skilful,confident,accurate,poised,balanced,ba sically all round brilliant..

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
          Dont take this the wrong way but is it me or can Wayne actually do better than he does ?

what i mean is that he frustrates me loads, he could do a lot better and destroy teams if he had the belief in himself, he lsometimes looks lacklustre & not bothered but when he wants to do it he can turn it on easily. I just wish he was more consistent as we have seen in glimpses & know what he can do.

If he was more consistent he could become a real favourite down the R's

ps - top goal yesterday
          Yes he can and does play a lot better when not played out of position as a diminutive centre forward.He squandered at least 3 opportunities in the first half,one of them a one on one with the keeper.If he is employed on the right wing (his favoured position) and provided a constant stream of crosses like we know he can to the missing link (a prolific striker),we would have won by an even bigger margin.

Comment

Working...
          X