No announcement yet.

Omar Bogle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Crystal Palace was a jam jar and Fanny was a girls name.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      And Crystal Palace was a jam jar and Fanny was a girls name.
      And your point is?
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
        i remember mark lazarus he was a great player
        For a winger he scored a lot of goals, there's a great video of him whipping the crowd up at Wembley in 67.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          And your point is?
          It's all past history when things were a lot different.

Comment

• You will be past history one day son.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              It's all past history when things were a lot different.
              I think the point is that you don't have to break the bank to have a successful team, as we have proved to our cost. Even allowing for inflation, Don, Stan et al were not big money signings as such. They were the equivalent of Champioship players who blossomed into full internationals whilst making their names at Rangers ( Givens was already a full international but it was for Eire who were not so hot in those days ). Add in a youth set up that had been amongst the best for some time and a brilliant intelligent manager and there you are. Just remember, don't go to sea on a Bogle! ( if he signs )

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                I think the point is that you don't have to break the bank to have a successful team, as we have proved to our cost. Even allowing for inflation, Don, Stan et al were not big money signings as such. They were the equivalent of Champioship players who blossomed into full internationals whilst making their names at Rangers ( Givens was already a full international but it was for Eire who were not so hot in those days ). Add in a youth set up that had been amongst the best for some time and a brilliant intelligent manager and there you are. Just remember, don't go to sea on a Bogle! ( if he signs )
                shame about having gary glitter as our head of youth/chief youth scout or whatever he was though!!

you guys are lucky to have seen our glory years between the 60s and into the early 90s though. if you were to compare us then to a modern day club now who would we be?

Comment

• What a difference in 2013 we signed over 25 new players in a two year period in the Prem

So far this season we have signed 1 free signing to our name good grief it's a nightmare

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                    What a difference in 2013 we signed over 25 new players in a two year period in the Prem

So far this season we have signed 1 free signing to our name good grief it's a nightmare
                    Would you prefer the former?
                    Genuine question.

Comment

• No just sowhere slightly n between Croyden

Comment

• Im all for having a normal we'll run club just not in the conference league

Comment

• Does anyone think that promotion under the current board is a possibility?

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            shame about having gary glitter as our head of youth/chief youth scout or whatever he was though!!

you guys are lucky to have seen our glory years between the 60s and into the early 90s though. if you were to compare us then to a modern day club now who would we be?
                            Maybe Bournemouth?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Does anyone think that promotion under the current board is a possibility?
                              Under current board yes. Under current manager, not so sure.

Comment

• Fair play Worton. Not sure myself as no confidence or trust in Fernandes and never have to be honest. I have followed my team for 40 plus years and this feels as bad right now as post Chris Wright who I did have faith in but unfortunately it never worked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X