Omar Bogle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Will save about £80,000 a week though won't it?
    Exactly neither player are worth anywhere near that combo
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      There is parachute next year I think. That will be last one though.
      There are still 2 seasons of parachute payments. Last payment due 2018-19 season. Rule change that moved it from 4 years to 3 years (or 2 if relegated after a single season in the prem) applies to clubs relegated in 2015-16 and afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        There are still 2 seasons of parachute payments. Last payment due 2018-19 season. Rule change that moved it from 4 years to 3 years (or 2 if relegated after a single season in the prem) applies to clubs relegated in 2015-16 and afterwards.
        I thought that was the case, thanks for clarifying Klonk.

Comment

Never spent 250 million on transfers they spunked and wasted it to a degree never seen before as shown by our highest transfer fee. As for ambition on the pitch one free transfer shows exactly where we are now and going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Never spent 250 million on transfers they spunked and wasted it to a degree never seen before as shown by our highest transfer fee. As for ambition on the pitch one free transfer shows exactly where we are now and going forward.
            Yes and that is where we are now. We know all that.

Comment

Indeed we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                its nothing to do with ambition though is it??

We might not be challenging for promotion but how the hell could we anyway with what the likes of Newcastle, Villa, Boro, Wolves have/are spending? I don't want to be one of those clubs again.

we have been f*cked by FFP, and previous failings of the board & managers combined. It's as simple as that. The money is not there to spend now, and even if it was - we shouldn't.

We are being smart. The board are trying to do things the right way now. Scowen for free, who if we sold tomorrow we would make a massive profit on. As with Freeman. As with Manning. That is the business we should be doing. We sold a kid who played 15mins for us for millions (inc add ons)! Can't you see this is progress??
                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post

We might not be challenging for promotion but how the hell could we anyway with what the likes of Newcastle, Villa, Boro, Wolves have/are spending? I don't want to be one of those clubs again.

we have been f*cked by FFP, and previous failings of the board & managers combined. It's as simple as that. The money is not there to spend now, and even if it was - we shouldn't.

We are being smart. The board are trying to do things the right way now. Scowen for free, who if we sold tomorrow we would make a massive profit on. As with Freeman. As with Manning. That is the business we should be doing. We sold a kid who played 15mins for us for millions (inc add ons)! Can't you see this is progress??
                  spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post

Good post and just to add, spending loads of dosh guarantees nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                      How is there no ambition with this current board??? They spent £250m of their money on transfers alone ffs.

it backfired massively, and now we have to pay the price and rebuild. It's really that simple, and one that most fans understand
                      Excellent post

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                        Is ambition solely measured on transfer money spent?
                        That's how Mark Hughes measured it !

Comment

• Guys stop it, I'm blushing!

To answer the original post, would love to have him at QPR. Big, fast, powerful and not too horrible with the ball at his feet. If we can afford £800k (hopefully with the Bowler money) then we should definitely go for it - depending on the reason for the bust up at Wigan...
                          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                            Guys stop it, I'm blushing!

To answer the original post, would love to have him at QPR. Big, fast, powerful and not too horrible with the ball at his feet. If we can afford £800k (hopefully with the Bowler money) then we should definitely go for it - depending on the reason for the bust up at Wigan...
                            theres no reason why we cannot afford it.

10 mil parachute money.

2mil from sale of players

season ticket revenue.

foolham went out yesterday and bought a striker for £5mil, and some on here are wondering if we can afford 800k!

ffs can you not see we are being taken to the cleaners.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              theres no reason why we cannot afford it.

10 mil parachute money.

2mil from sale of players

season ticket revenue.

foolham went out yesterday and bought a striker for £5mil, and some on here are wondering if we can afford 800k!

ffs can you not see we are being taken to the cleaners.
                              Taken to the cleaners without spending?
                              How does that work?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Taken to the cleaners without spending?
                                How does that work?
                                ok, i will answer this question with a question.

who is in possession with that 14 odd million pound?
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X