No announcement yet.

Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to you going today westy, feel something must be wrong with caulker if hes back to fitness and dry, seems his nerves could be shot for the pressure of a professional footballer maybe!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Ok bakes watch the first goal from the start of the incident, not what you see in the short clip and get back to me and you will see why me and others are holding him partly responsible as he caused us to go on defensive and scramble when there was no need. Ned takes blame too. Also where did I put % on blame think your imagining that. If he's in a current state as YOU state he should not be playing

As for coating off Freeman I was making point (I accept I did badly) that I expect more from him because I rate him highly.

Sorry Mr Caulker if I offended you criticising your son
      Caulker was ####ing around and got caught, still has possession but then Ned put Hoilett in. 95% Caulkers fault you said.

The bloke hasn't played a first team game for 12months, obviously miles off the pace and pressed into action due to injuries. Clearly suffering from well documented personal problems and needs support.

Got #### all from you tho.

As for the coating off off Freeman? That's just bizarre. Clearly our best player, most creative player and most likely creator of our goals, so don't know where that came from.

Comment

We done well today pinks I'm not disheartened I saw enough to keep my chin up

Caulker don't look right mate maybe he's not in right frame of mind as Baker suggests or perhaps the games up god knows but he looked out of sorts today. It never going to work with us for him perhaps new club and fresh start is what he needs as when you look at him physically has all the attributes to be go to CB

Comment

He shouldn`t have been started so soon.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Once again I never said 95% your wrong

Were you at the game today out of interest?

Bidwell and Furlong were best players in my view and I never stated freeman (cool if you think I did) said he should deliver more because he has ability too if that's slating then so be it

Chin up we played ok today you seem like Mr Angry

Comment

Tbf West you may be right and maybe he needs to leave.

I'm a bit biased as I know there's a player in there in Caulker, if we could only get it out.

Anyway, here's to a good effort today and better next week

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                We done well today pinks I'm not disheartened I saw enough to keep my chin up

Caulker don't look right mate maybe he's not in right frame of mind as Baker suggests or perhaps the games up god knows but he looked out of sorts today. It never going to work with us for him perhaps new club and fresh start is what he needs as when you look at him physically has all the attributes to be go to CB
                Good to hear mate, im still confident we`re going to have a good season, just need to keep our home a fortress and who knows! as for caulker i agree about attributes but if youre nerves/confidence cant handle after what hes been doing he could be like it all the time, especially after todays game would of made him worse!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Tbf West you may be right and maybe he needs to leave.

I'm a bit biased as I know there's a player in there in Caulker, if we could only get it out.

Anyway, here's to a good effort today and better next week
                  Next week will be better as it's international weekend so Rangers won't ruin it

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    He shouldn`t have been started so soon.
                    Thats exactly right to soon he has a long road ahead of him and needs
                    time loads of support and really carefull handling.Throwing him in
                    at Cardiff is not the best place to start this process injuries or not.

Total #### up picking him imho

Comment

When you have a delicate flower of an employee you don't put them into the frontline unless you have more delicate flowers who are in a worse state. Are you laying yourself open to a lawsuit for creating stress induced illness compounding alcoholism and malingering?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        When you have a delicate flower of an employee you don't put them into the frontline unless you have more delicate flowers who are in a worse state. Are you laying yourself open to a lawsuit for creating stress induced illness compounding alcoholism and malingering?
                        Meanwhile, back on planet earth!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Meanwhile, back on planet earth!
                          Took words out my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Respect to you going today westy, feel something must be wrong with caulker if hes back to fitness and dry, seems his nerves could be shot for the pressure of a professional footballer maybe!
                            He is shot mate. He's lost every bit of ability he had, from what I can see this season. Absolute bag of nerves and should not be selected at this time.

Plenty will disagree, but Nedum is awful too. His part in the first goal was embarrassing. And he does something like that every game, without fail.

We need Grant Hall back or we need a new centre half!
                            Last edited by Tarbie; 27-08-2017, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              He is shot mate. He's lost every bit of ability he had, from what I can see this season. Absolute bag of nerves and should not be selected at this time.

Plenty will disagree, but Nedum is awful too. His part in the first goal was embarrassing. And he does something like that every game, without fail.

This is pretty accurate. Ned never covered himself in glory and equally could have put ball out just like caulker should have but for me the onset of that goal was caulker having it with loads of time then getting caught still not clearing it then battling and still not clearing it to point it becomes panic stations and we see end result. That goal started on the half way/touchline And finished in our net

Two CBs who really don't have the ability to play with the ball trying to play and getting caught for the love of god just put your foot through it and defend first and foremost it's not pretty but I would guess me and the rest of the fans would prefer see it in row Z then back of the net time and time again.

Your decent defenders with minimal footballing ability so just defend stop trying to play and the errors will stop.

Are they under instruction to try and keep the ball?? If so time for a rethink

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Yeah i agree tarbs but have to say i havnt seen the goals yesterday! but all those blaming ollie if caulkers nerves are shot it wouldnt of meant they are in training, he probably would of been raring to go, so no blame goes on ollie for picking him if he looked good in training! its when you get out on the big stage it goes pearshaped and obviously did! itll be difficult coming back from that i would of thought!

Comment

Working...
                                X