Bogle perhaps?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Bogle sounds ideal Shania cheap and available

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Probably as inappropriate an emoji......
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
            Well you know that aint true and anyway his downward spiral started after the Spurs away game which was second or third that season.

In a league where Andy Keogh can get in team of the year, trust me, a mentally stable Caulker is miles ahead.

You clearly have no understanding of depression. It can affect anyone. There’s always someone better off than you so I don’t think its right to let your own jealousy cloud your feelings on him.

Depression is often linked to expectations and being genetically more predisposed to it. The money becomes normal and a neutral factor. It’s likely the same reason Lennon had his issues. He thought his life would be like ‘x’ but its only ‘y’ and that becomes an issue.

Even if you are a low wage earner on 20 odd grand a year, you yourself are still better off in terms of all material, health and security related issues than at least 95% of people that have ever lived, ever. That doesnt mean no one in Britain has a right to have depression because they aren’t as bad off as some kid living in the third world. It can affect anyone
            caulker is a waffler a bully and a leech ,1) he has more than enough money to put himself into a treatment centre for his problems and stay their til he's sorted himself out 2) getting drunk and putting the cone on that blokes head in clapham junction 3)does he deserve his wages , let him donate half of it each week to the tiger cubs .... plenty of people suffer daily with depression but they don't get pissed and drive their car to windsor , take it from me a family member of mine had some dealings with him a number of months ago and he's a waffler. ... he soon sobers up when there's a pound note about

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              I have seen him play and have heard of him before,no better than who we have BUT we need anot her striker and in the bargain bin at the moment he is available for very cheap which is what we can afford

Comment

I think professional football clubs have less professional standards regarding non football matters than most businesses. When one of your most valuable assets is pulling your chain and gutting you of money do you stand idly by and say "oh well!, maybe it'll change soon" or do you say phook this, get into rehab or phook off and you've got 3 months.

Comment

If he is sober and getting treatment, he could be a very useful member of the team.
                  At his best, Caulker is easily the better defender bar none at QPR.

Him and Borysuik would be like 2 new signings. However, I still think that the pre season fixtures have shown us the club needs a new right back , a forward and a left winger if they are going to do more than just fight against relegation.

Comment

He looked like he had lost some serious weight in yesterday's photos

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      If he is sober and getting treatment, he could be a very useful member of the team.
                      At his best, Caulker is easily the better defender bar none at QPR.

Him and Borysuik would be like 2 new signings. However, I still think that the pre season fixtures have shown us the club needs a new right back , a forward and a left winger if they are going to do more than just fight against relegation.
                      Stan saying he's easily the better defender bar none doesn't mean a lot when you look at what we've got , How many games has he played for us where he's easily been the worse player on the pitch , yeah he looked decent for a few championship games last season but soon reverted to character , for me the sooner he's out of the door and off the wages the better just don't trust him

Comment

Arial and Caulker could be good additions with no signings coming up in yet

We need some strength in depth
                        Based on form I'd have Ariel in 1st team and in for Luongo.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Stan saying he's easily the better defender bar none doesn't mean a lot when you look at what we've got , How many games has he played for us where he's easily been the worse player on the pitch , yeah he looked decent for a few championship games last season but soon reverted to character , for me the sooner he's out of the door and off the wages the better just don't trust him
                          Problem is nobody will buy him at the moment, and he has a contract that sees him get his 40 bags a week whether he can walk in a straight line or not.

He's contracted another year, I'm sure he won't be signing a new one. We might as well play him and get our money's worth if he has genuinely cleaned up his act, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Problem is nobody will buy him at the moment, and he has a contract that sees him get his 40 bags a week whether he can walk in a straight line or not.

He's contracted another year, I'm sure he won't be signing a new one. We might as well play him and get our money's worth if he has genuinely cleaned up his act, in my opinion.
                            Yeah play him for sure while he's got his head right !! But it's a case of don't hold your breath , if and it's a gamble he can keep his head and stay fit , do we need to take a gamble on Hobins fitness that only benifits Watford's interests long term if what' the deal seems to read , when we can use that space elsewhere ie at right back

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Based on form I'd have Ariel in 1st team and in for Luongo.
                              Absolutely bang on. Borysiuk and Scowen first choice for me.

Personally would have Luongo in front of them behind the strikers.

Comment

Him and Sylla could work?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X