er no surely not

INGRAM

NED LYNCH HALL BIDWELL

LUONGO FURLONG FREEMAN

WASHINGTON SMITH CILLA
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Anyone who saw the match today should realise, big lump should not be starting.

All he is good for is the last 15 mins of a match flicking on 80 yard punts.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Smithies

Furlong Ned lynch Robinson

Ariel scowen

Pavel Freeman Mackie

Sylla

Hall would start for Lynch if fit. No need for hall to be deployed as a cdm this year as we have plenty of options. Pavel and Mackie on the wings for me as we are going to need grafters this year.

Sylla up top as he's the most natural goal scorer we have imo!

Comment

Holloway: Cousins has torn hamstring and Hall an ‘ongoing problem’
          Read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...roblem-two-ill

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Jesus. I had a torn hamstring when I was 16, that was almost a year out of football, rank injury. Cousins is turning into our new Keiron Dyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Anyone who saw the match today should realise, big lump should not be starting.

All he is good for is the last 15 mins of a match flicking on 80 yard punts.

Agreed hits, messes our game up completely, even when we was in good positions with say washington looking up it was all slowed down with slow movement!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                One too many trips to the top of the Hill of death and six month pre season now taking its toll

That's joke before some get upset

Comment

Cousins isn't a miss imo - Ariel, Scowen, Luongo and Goss can all cover that position.

Hall is a big miss at cb though!!

Comment

Ariel neat and tidy when he was on so hoping he is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Ariel neat and tidy when he was on so hoping he is involved.
                      he has been quality since he came back. i pray to god that ollie picks our best team. if we play sylla and yeni regularly then we'll have a good chance of doing well

Comment

Well you don't ply 3 cb when you only have 2 available. Everybody knows,including Pinkie surely, that Smith and Washington are just not good enough. On the other hand Onouha ,other than one mistake that Smithies got us out of,was pretty good today. In fact Lynch and Robinson were pretty good until IH started ffing about.
                        He has no idea about his starting eleven because he has been faffing about as usual.

Comment

I think we'd all agree that with hall out these are definites. Smithies, ned, lynch, freeman, pawel. I think you then add scowen in as a cert too. That leaves 5 to pick with 2 the full backs. My view is that of remaining 3 sylla, yeni and ariel are no brainers to pick based on form. Ollie won't pick them but he should.

Comment

That is the trouble IH doesn't see what everyone else does. Normally at your last friendly you play what you expect your first team to be. What do we get ? 9 changes with only Ned and Smithies left bat the end.

Comment

Whatever he goes with we do need the depth of the squad and if certain players are picked and dont perform hopefully he`ll use others
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Whatever he goes with we do need the depth of the squad and if certain players are picked and dont perform hopefully he`ll use others
                                In other words the whole squad is not good enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X