Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

squad numbers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • corbray
    Silver Seat
    • Feb 2016
    • 3030

    #16
    Originally posted by Tarbie
    Agree on the first bit mate, shocking that any players at this level think it's acceptable to booze like that, given the vast sums that they are paid.

    All I'm saying is that for a bloke like Caulker, being away on his own in a city was as many temptations as Glasgow probably ain't ideal. Glasgow has about the biggest booze culture out of everywhere I've spent time. I was born up there and my whole bloodline is Scottish, Christ do some of the lot I know up there tuck it away.
    i can vouch for this hahaha. my girlfriend is from glasgow and its like a different world whenever i go up there, every night is like a friday night.

    Comment

    Working...