QPR sign Scowen....Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    And every season they sign players late and then we hear that they need time to gel etc. So why not sign them early and get a pre season out of them..

But hey ho here we go just because we state an on that differs from you or some others it is considered a moan. What a wonderful forum we have .
    Make you right about late signings needing time to gel it don't take long for this m/board to crucify them as bad buys cos they are a month or 6 weeks behind the rest the 2 polish lads and Yeni prime examples , if you buy late your lucky to get half a season out of them , so you carry on moaning if it's as constructive this post

Comment

You can't buy early if the player doesn't want to sign early. If I was a player I probably wouldn't just take the first opportunity that presented itself, especially if I was out of contract. Let's face it, we aren't many player's dream destination.
      Last edited by Buffalo; 30-06-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Scowen can't officially sign until tomorrow as contract runs to today, sure i read that a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          You can't buy early if the player doesn't want to sign early. If I was a player I probably wouldn't just take the first opportunity that presented itself, especially if I was out of contract. Let's face it, we aren't many player's dream destinations.
          Make you right as well !! But you can say if you have a plan for the season you should have options so you get the plan up and running as early as possible Needless to say I wouldn't think 1st 2weeks of July is late , but caution should be heeded with regards bringing in players from abroad not to be signed later than a month before the start of the season barring the odd exception

Comment

Will not be announced until IH is back to do the photoshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              Will not be announced until IH is back to do the photoshoot.
              Why?,we aren't signing Messi here,it's an out of contract free transfer from Barnsley

Comment

Can someone clear up when exactly he is out of contract. If it is July 1st as mentioned then surely he can't sign til then?

Comment

Contracts run until the end of June, mate

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Can someone clear up when exactly he is out of contract. If it is July 1st as mentioned then surely he can't sign til then?
                    Players can sign a pre contract with a club before their existing contract finishes on 30 th june but will only be made official on 1st july.

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...summer-signing set to be confirmed tomorrow, makes sense given today is the last day of his contract at barnsley

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Contracts run until the end of June, mate
                        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                          Players can sign a pre contract with a club before their existing contract finishes on 30 th june but will only be made official on 1st july.
                          What difference does it make if he can't train with us though?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            What difference does it make if he can't train with us though?
                            Best to get players signed up before other clubs come sniffing about imo. Pre contract is binding so player cant renege on it.

Comment

1st of July has he signed yet !! Well I'm prepared to give Les untill 9 o'clock and if ain't happend then Les and Hoos have to go

Comment

Official. Good signing coyrs

Comment

Working...
                                X