Grenfell Tower Fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Criminal. Terrorists are one thing, money loving scum take things to another level.
    That be parliament mate, riots are a coming!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

great to see people rallying round my mate that lives on the portobello told me he's putting on a benefit doo with mick jones for it soon

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Glad to hear your daughter is fine Ginge. Was there any news of the little lad from the reception class?

Absolutely horrific event and to hear that parents were having to drop their children from such heights is just devastating. I just pray that most of the residents got out and didn't take the advice of staying on their flats.
        Thanks maids, appreciate that. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything about the boy, fingers tightly crossed he's been found.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Glad too that your family are safe Ginge, watching the TV last night of the event just frightened me to death. It was absolutely horrific, you just can't imagine anything worse.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Indeed, glad yours is a good news story Ginge but thoughts are with al those less fortunate.

The enquiry will surely lead to arrests and prison sentences but that will never be enough for all those affected by this tragic and unavoidable disaster
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              My daughter lives in the next tower block along, Whitstable House. I'm heading there right now to make sure she's ok. Their block hasn't been evacuated or anything. She does however have a couple of classmates who live in Grenfell Tower. I hope to god they got out ok.
              Glad your family are ok my heart goes out to those involved in this needless tragedy,as usual sounds like people cutting corners to line their own pockets.

This like a lot of other incidents could have been prevented but we dont do that in the UK now we wait until the horse has bolted and then come out with crap liKe we
              must learn lessons,trouble is we dont.

R.I.P. THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT AND SINCERE SYMPATHY TO THOSE FAMILIES THAT ARE SUFFERING RIGHT NOW AND IN THE FUTURE.

Comment

Like Matty i'm in construction too as an architect. This is an architect's nightmare. Whoever approved the design of cladding has gotta be held accountable for this tragedy.
                My heart goes out to all involved. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Glad your family are ok my heart goes out to those involved in this needless tragedy,as usual sounds like people cutting corners to line their own pockets.

This like a lot of other incidents could have been prevented but we dont do that in the UK now we wait until the horse has bolted and then come out with crap liKe we
                  must learn lessons,trouble is we dont.

R.I.P. THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT AND SINCERE SYMPATHY TO THOSE FAMILIES THAT ARE SUFFERING RIGHT NOW AND IN THE FUTURE.
                  Needs to be lots of questions asked of KCBC - and Nicholas Paget-Brown in particular. Watched him interviewed yesterday and he didn't look at all remorseful. In fact he was all to quick to point the finger at 'the management company', KCTMO. Why does one of the richest boroughs in the UK need to 'outsource' the management of their public housing? Did you see the KCTMO Chief Executive, Robert Black, being interviewed? "I've been here since 3:30 this morning..." My heart bleeds for you mate. This had DISASTER written all over it for years:

https://grenfellactiongroup.wordpres...ing-with-fire/

It's a f.ucking disgrace and Paget-Brown and Black need to be held accountable for all those horrific and totally unnecessary deaths. I sincerely hope the newly elected labour MP for Kensington and Chelsea is going to haul this lot over the coals.

Comment

Just reported some Sun reporter in bother for impersonating a relative. Effing disgusting. But then a Murdoch owned newspaper..suppose it should be no surprise.
                    Last edited by bushkangaroo; 16-06-2017, 02:33 PM. Reason: possible legal consequences!

Comment

[QUOTE=bushkangaroo;1629418]Just reported some Sun reporter in bother for impersonating a relative. Effing disgusting. But then a Murdoch owned newspaper..suppose it should be no surprise.

Comment

Have to say this has left me feeling numb all week, really can't understand how this could actually happen on this scale. Thoughts are with everyone affected by this and so pleased Ginger Ninja's family are safe.

Comment

Once again profit comes before people's safety

What a horrible f@ kin world we live in

Shame on all those responsible

Comment

Am good mates with one of the firemen. I texted him to ask how he was and to send moral support. He replied with the following:

"Am fine thanks. Spent most of Weds there and at hospital with our injured but somehow all of us are not too badly hurt. Some truly terrible things went on but our crews were fūcking incredible!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Am good mates with one of the firemen. I texted him to ask how he was and to send moral support. He replied with the following:

"Am fine thanks. Spent most of Weds there and at hospital with our injured but somehow all of us are not too badly hurt. Some truly terrible things went on but our crews were fūcking incredible!!"
                              They're proper heroes mate, unbelievable courage from them all.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                They're proper heroes mate, unbelievable courage from them all.
                                Yup, replied with pretty much the same message mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X