No announcement yet.

Josh Bowler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this spin about Bowler is making my eyes go googly.

Comment

• That's my line!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
        thought it worked out to be nearer 15m coz of the add ons from his initial sale to liverpool but either way its a great bit of money from a player who never played a single game for us
        It was unbelievable.

Comment

• according to sky, everton are closing in on a deal to sign bowler.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            according to sky, everton are closing in on a deal to sign bowler.
            Your be happy then
            #sell our best young players
            #lets not build for the future
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I've only taken on king of the hash tags. Gonna end in tears I fear
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Good sign of the future building any decent players up to just let them get cherry picked! for me thats the wrong way to go, fine sell them after we`ve got a good bit out of them first and a replacement settup, but just letting big guns have them cos they want thems not good enough in my opinion!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Good sign of the future building any decent players up to just let them get cherry picked! for me thats the wrong way to go, fine sell them after we`ve got a good bit out of them first and a replacement settup, but just letting big guns have them cos they want thems not good enough in my opinion!
                  yeah but the thing is josh won't sign a new contract and his current deal runs out next summer anyway. we already have yeni, pavel and petrasso in his position ahead of him so itd be a no brainer to sell him imo

Comment

• So keeping a player who refuses to sign a new contract is building for the future?

Comment

• Ok devils advocate. We have offer on table (decent one given he's unknown quantity) but alternative view is keep him and get something out of him which I understand the viewpoint of. So let's assume we keep he don't break into team or is not as good as we assume and he leaves in a year for 200k we have lost out on over 2.5mil and people will complain should have sold in summer when value was high (same as they did with Austin)

There are no guarantees with kids he could be next big thing equally might end up next Michael Meaker

It's all irrelevant anyway as he won't sign contract so on that basis in my opinion take the money and f uck him off to scouseland. Not even got 90mins under his belt and holding club to ransom no thanks fella follow the Parret route and end up kicking heels in lower leagues we will crack on without you

Comment

• Ok can understand if he wont sign a contract but try to make sure he does even if we get 2 million wheres that going to go? bet we wouldnt be spending it on more players or a player! the way everyones happy to let promising players go for peanuts is beyond me as we`re not exactly broke! see the point with josh if he wont sign but any other good players that have big clubs sniffing we just seem to cave in all the time!

Comment

• We could even involve him for a few to 10 games say if hes good enough then could attract more attention than just everton hence a higher bid even! we just seem so desperate sometimes in getting shot apart from austin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            We could even involve him for a few to 10 games say if hes good enough then could attract more attention than just everton hence a higher bid even! we just seem so desperate sometimes in getting shot apart from austin!
                            Balance that with him getting injured in those 10 games or not bring up to first team duties yet.

Those are just two examples that would depreciate or scupper a deal all together.

We sit constantly very close to FFP as there is simply not enough coming in.

Sure he could be a world beater but the quality of those around him will be diminished if FFP and lack of sales qualify the level of players to surround him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Your be happy then
                              #sell our best young players
                              #lets not build for the future
                              Bowler doesn't want to stay. He proved that by turning down the offer of a new contract. So it's either lose him for a few mill or lose him by tribunal. I know which one I want. Keeping him isn't going to happen.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Bowler doesn't want to stay. He proved that by turning down the offer of a new contract. So it's either lose him for a few mill or lose him by tribunal. I know which one I want. Keeping him isn't going to happen.
                                Why don't we sell him but have him loaned back to us as he's got no chance of getting anywhere near Everton's 1st team?

Comment

Working...
                                X