Writing On Ainsworth's T_shirt??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing On Ainsworth's T_shirt??

He kept pointing to it, any ideas what it said?

A Division 1 side have made enquiries about loaning him, would you let him go??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Magilton OUT?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

no no no

no no no they should give him more games as a half a game impact player
      he can play left back ,right back,midfield or striker

WHY THROW AWAY AN ASSETT WEVE ALREADY MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE WITH BLACKSTOCK

Comment

Ainsworth has been great BUT yes it is time for him to move on if he wants football, he would be nowhere near the squad if all were fit. Saying that would be good if he stayed on as a coach but no not as a player.

Comment

as a striker

give him a chance as a striker hes a better finisher than vine

Comment

ROWLY

is what it said

Comment

Personally I say let Ainsworth stay on for the remainder of the season unless he requests a transfer.

I don't see him playing many games but he must be a great guy to have around the dressing room and in training. Excellent role model for the younger players.

Comment

Hes a fantastic person and player, i would say he is a good impact player, someone who could raise the tempo, no imo he shouldnt be loaned out he should stay put with us!!!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

If he wants to go then let him, he's been a top person and player at this club but as his 1st team chances are slight it may be time for him to move on.

Comment

yeah

theres a lovelyness and a wonderfullness about ainsworth i would keep him
                    i think he could play next season when we are in the prem
                    i think hes being descriminated against just because of his age

Comment

Very much keep him at the club, whatever role he takes up when his playeing days are over you know he will give it 100%.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I think the club owe it to Gareth to back him 100% in whatever decison he makes re his future.

Comment

Dont the SugarBabes need another member since the lairy one ####ed off and the ***** lover went in the nut house.he could join them.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

see wildthing more in the kings of leon envelope!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Why has ***** been *************** out?He was a ****ing *****/Gypo/Didicoy/Tarmacking machette tester.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X