So who on here has renewed then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
    Hooploft, i agree with everything you say and all your arguments the rest cannot challenge apart from "I support my team and pay my money,you ain't no supporter,glory hunter etc etc !! they all know what your saying is true but continue on the road as lemmings and will #### you off for saying it,as you say dross football next season and that S/T will hang like an anchor around there necks.
    Yeah that's it Scubs hit a nerve and your a knob and a glory hunter ! For wanting to see your team play FOOTBALL as I said they are liars if they say they never go to games thinking what the fark am I doing

Comment

Hooploft, i agree with everything you say and all your arguments the rest cannot challenge apart from "I support my team and pay my money,you ain't no supporter,glory hunter etc etc !! they all know what your saying is true but continue on the road as lemmings and will #### you off for saying it,as you say dross football next season and that S/T will hang like an anchor around there necks.
      You haven't got a scuberry mate

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
        Certainly not me nor will I I'm not prepared to pay good money to watch the dross the club has been getting away with ! Nor am I awilling to have my money used to further LFs education as a football DOF , I refuse to get mugged off by this offer of the early bird I will buy match tickets if I like whats happening I will carry on buying match day and maybe buy a half s/t in January , and if it costs me more I'll be happy to pay it

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Personally don't care what happens, I'll renew every season regardless, whatever league we're in. Just pointing out that the statement you made that was quoted above made you look like a bit of a glory hunter. When the going gets tough and all that..
        Ginge did you read all the post ? ,seems you've taken the one line that mushy has fart arrsed about quoting just to make a point I think if you do read it all you might see it in a different light
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 06-06-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Ginge did you read all the post ? ,seems you've taken the one line that mushy has fart arrsed about quoting just to make a point I think if you do read it all you might see it in a different light
          Ffs my original glory hunter comment was meant as a joke. That why I put the smiley face next to it. Untangle your knickers, man. Tell your mate scuberry to do the same.
          Can't have a little banter on here without someone getting upset. Jeez.
          Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 06-06-2017, 01:07 PM.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ffs my original glory hunter comment was meant as a joke. That why I put the smiley face next to it. Untangle your knickers, man. Tell your mate scuberry to do the same.
            Can't have a little banter on here without someone getting upset. Jeez.
            I don't see any smiley ! just posters slapping their selves on the back what a great fan I am I renew whatever shlt the club throws at me yeah me along the witch hunt mob

Comment

I don't see any smiley ! just posters slapping their selves on the back what a great fan I am I renew whatever shlt the club throws at me yeah me along the witch hunt mob
              You might wanna have another look at my post then pal. And lighten up while you're at it.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Personally don't care what happens, I'll renew every season regardless, whatever league we're in. Just pointing out that the statement you made that was quoted above made you look like a bit of a glory hunter. When the going gets tough and all that..
                Just follow the mob Ginge when you don't like a different opinion

Comment

Just follow the mob Ginge when you don't like a different opinion
                  Farking hell mate give it a rest and grow up Yeah? I was having a laugh, bit.of banter. It was nothing malicious, I couldn't give 2 farks whether or not you or anyone else renews. Christ I get it, you can't take a bit of banter, I'll endeavour to remember that in future
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Glory hunter
                    For the record, hooploft, this is the joke post I was talking about. See that little smiley face there? Means I'm joking. Get it? Because the face is smiling? Yeah? Cool. Jesus wept
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

And where the fcku is the the smilie just another I'm such a good fan I renew regardless as I can't recognise plss taking when I see it yeah right

Comment

I sometimes think most of those who say that they are not going to renew never had anything to renew anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          I sometimes think most of those who say that they are not going to renew never had anything to renew anyway.
                          That's a great point davie. The atmosphere in the ground won't suffer anyway seeing as how they've poisoned it so much since the take over anyway
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I am Rangers No1 fan rest of you can't even walk in my shadow. If you want my title fight me for it on bush green you bunch of glory hunters

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I am Rangers No1 fan rest of you can't even walk in my shadow. If you want my title fight me for it on bush green you bunch of glory hunters
                              Tbh I'd have you in the top 20 if I was to assess loyal fans over the last 5 years. I know we've had many run ins but I do give credit when due
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And where the fcku is the the smilie just another I'm such a good fan I renew regardless as I can't recognise plss taking when I see it yeah right
                                For fark sake...the post where I said the words "glory hunter", there is a smiley face, meaning that post was meant as a joke. It's right there, a yellow smiley face. Farking hell. Like talking to a farking brick.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2