No announcement yet.

Bring back warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Warnock can say why he said in every interview he never wanted Job and was retiring mate, I have no one idea why he was saying one thing and then flipped to another. None the less the facts are, until he or club come out and say otherwise, that he openly said he never wanted job

Don’t matter what we think happened or what we as fans or individuals wanted to happen the Above is the fact

Would suggest in future if he wants job he actually tries saying it instead of the opposite

Comment

Plus was his misses not diagnosed with cancer whilst in caretaker charge?? Perhaps that’s why he said it and missed out but we need stop pinning missing out on him on the club.

Comment

As we know, what people tell the press and what actually goes down are never always the same thing. But perhaps you're right mate. No one will ever know for certain (unless he updates his memoirs once he finally retires). I agree with you though that none of it really matters now.

Comment

Good point on an updated book as it would defo come out in that. I do wish he was in charge though exactly what we need he’s a QPR manager for me he gets us

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Good point on an updated book as it would defo come out in that. I do wish he was in charge though exactly what we need he’s a QPR manager for me he gets us
            Not convinced the last book was totally Gospel, but can't disagree, wish we was manager now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              As we know, what people tell the press and what actually goes down are never always the same thing. But perhaps you're right mate. No one will ever know for certain (unless he updates his memoirs once he finally retires). I agree with you though that none of it really matters now.
              At the end of the day if we had wanted him to stay he could have been persuaded. I think that is the verdict most people would come to given the weight of the available evidence.

Les wanted JFH. Even to an imbecile, that was questionable judgement and I'm not talking hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                At the end of the day if we had wanted him to stay he could have been persuaded. I think that is the verdict most people would come to given the weight of the available evidence.

Les wanted JFH. Even to an imbecile, that was questionable judgement and I'm not talking hindsight.
                I disagree, given the fact that the only available evidence is/was, that Warnock publicly stated that he wasn't interested. Every thing else is speculation.

If Warnock had been less Warnocky in the press, maybe he would still be manager here. If Les had been more eager in signing him, maybe he would still be manager here. We don't know, hence it's speculation.

I would have preferred Warnock over both JFH and Ollie though, absolutely no question about that.
                QPR since 1993
                WATRB since 2015
                First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Remembered thinking at the time, that he may of knew he wasn’t getting it, so couldn’t say otherwise could he?

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                    Remembered thinking at the time, that he may of knew he wasn’t getting it, so couldn’t say otherwise could he?
                    Spot on. it was decided that JFH was the way forward for the club.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Cardiff

If Warnock taked Cardiff up Les and Tony will look like total idiots.
                      This so easily could have been us .
                      Baffoonism of the highest order .
                      Good Luck Colin.

Comment

Why are we suprised that Fernandes made another #### up as chairman. JFH or Warnock hard one that unless you Ferdinand and Fernandes.

Comment

3-1 tonight v. Naarwich. Hoilett scoring regularly as is Bogle. Head in hands moment.

Comment

Hoilett could not hit cows #### with a banjo in the hoops. Difference it makes when you have confidence

Comment

Hoilett could not hit cows #### with a banjo in the hoops. Difference it makes when you have confidence
                              And who instilled this renewed confidence in him?

Comment

We always played the fella too deep mate. Useless midfielder, very good inside forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X