Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might shock some people but the rags aren't always right with their rumours, many on here STILL think Holloway has £3 million to spend based on a rag newspaper article,it's laughable .he has peanuts to spend

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      It might shock some people but the rags aren't always right with their rumours, many on here STILL think Holloway has £3 million to spend based on a rag newspaper article,it's laughable .he has peanuts to spend
      You can get a few monkeys for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger
        Can't you bid on more than 1 player at a time?
        can't we at least bid on one defender?

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
          can't we at least bid on one defender?
          How do you know we havent?

Comment

• That right back Andy Yiadom from Barnsley still hasn't signed for any one has he?
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
              That right back Andy Yiadom from Barnsley still hasn't signed for any one has he?
              That's probably because he failed his medical at Huddersfield.

No jokes about the standards of our medicals please, bit boring nowadays

Comment

That right back Andy Yiadom from Barnsley still hasn't signed for any one has he?
                I thought he joined Huddersfield probably wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                  That's probably because he failed his medical at Huddersfield.

No jokes about the standards of our medicals please, bit boring nowadays
                  Did he really ! then offer him a contract untill January to see how things pan out

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    I thought he joined Huddersfield probably wrong
                    Just checked the HTAFC website and he's not there in first team squad list and his twitter says Barnsley still

Comment

• My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...
                      Are you sure he meant to say it that way?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Are you sure he meant to say it that way?
                        Haha yes i know the song

but my old man would never ask me to be a chelsea fan

Comment

Just checked the HTAFC website and he's not there in first team squad list and his twitter says Barnsley still
                          Wiki for what it's worth have him still at Barnsley ! Net says talks over a 2m move broke down nothing about failing a med , Barnsley manager said he goes back into their squad but wasn't selected for their 2 nil win over Sunderland , but also Swansea reported to bid 3m for him , a Holloway boy maybe should have another shot

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Wiki for what it's worth have him still at Barnsley ! Net says talks over a 2m move broke down nothing about failing a med , Barnsley manager said he goes back into their squad but wasn't selected for their 2 nil win over Sunderland , but also Swansea reported to bid 3m for him , a Holloway boy maybe should have another shot
                            Good research! Doubt we will if £3m bids are going in but would be a very good alternative to Pav but I don't think we should spend that much on an alternative

Comment

• http://www.devonlive.com/sport/footb...-exeter-393935

So there's plenty of interest but there's a difference in interest between 'yes, we like him', 'yes, we'll give you a bit of money for him' and 'yes, we'll give you the money you want'. Also the player's got to agree to go to that club.

Is he really a "Star" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                How do you know we havent?
                                i don't, i'm just giving my 2 cents based off what the media have reported, i've no idea if we've tried going after 0 defenders or 1000

Comment

Working...
                                X