Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    Would like Ned to stay. I know he gets a lot of stick but Saturday he was immense (minus that mistake). Virtually ever present as well which is quite rare these days. His speed covering those two either side of him is very important as well
    Agree we need him even if he does make the odd slip ups in virtually every game, but as things are doing well would be dodgy getting rid.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I'd snap their hand off.
      Really? I'd say give us 5mil or fark off

Comment

• Ned must stay. We have started so well..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Agree we need him even if he does make the odd slip ups in virtually every game, but as things are doing well would be dodgy getting rid.
          Things are doing well? We've won the first league game and a meaningless cup game.

Now if we were 10 games in with 8/9 wins and you said 'don't think we should sell as we're doing well' then I could see where you're coming from and would likely agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Things are doing well? We've won the first league game and a meaningless cup game.

Now if we were 10 games in with 8/9 wins and you said 'don't think we should sell as we're doing well' then I could see where you're coming from and would likely agree.
            CBs (being brutal)
            Onuoha - has one big mistake in him per game
            Perch - Keeps rolling his ankle, red card waiting to happen
            Lynch - Injury prone, easily rolled
            Hall - becoming a sick note.
            Caulker - don't need to say anything
            Baptiste - don't know much about him

Out of those, Ned is the only one who at the bare minimum consistently plays. Some of you may not like it but we need Ned more than we need Smithies (ingram as reliable cover)
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

CBs (being brutal)

Out of those, Ned is the only one who at the bare minimum consistently plays. Some of you may not like it but we need Ned more than we need Smithies (ingram as reliable cover)
              Why have you quoted my post with that reply?

Comment

CBs (being brutal)

Sell Caulker instead.

Comment

Why have you quoted my post with that reply?
                  Long day and wasn't really paying attention to what i was doing, sorry lol
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Sorry just to fit youre negativity ill rephrase it as we`re doing poorly and have no clean sheets!

Comment

• How's that me being negative? Because I'm not getting carried away?

Will take more than one (league) win to convince me we've turned a corner after the ending to last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
                        Really? I'd say give us 5mil or fark off
                        He's a 100m sprinter in football boots, lets be honest - garbage.

I'd prefer to get a young footballing centre half and look to the future.

Comment

How's that me being negative? Because I'm not getting carried away?

Will take more than one (league) win to convince me we've turned a corner after the ending to last season.
                          And whos getting carried away? We've had a good start against all the odds considering well over 50% on here have us down for relegation. All i said was about us doing well

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            He's a 100m sprinter in football boots, lets be honest - garbage.

I'd prefer to get a young footballing centre half and look to the future.
                            But if we sell him we will have lynch(long ball 24/7) , hall(crocked), caulker(drunk)and baptiste(unknown) as our centre backs and with no sign of a new one coming in (Hoban rumour seems to have died) we need a solid experienced CB like nedum for his season and perhaps the next

Comment

• Agree we need someone better to come in before replacing.

Comment

How's that me being negative? Because I'm not getting carried away?

I agree with you entirely, but alas unless you are saying positive stuff like "fantastic win on Tuesday night,a clean sheet and a cup run,yippee,we don't need any new players",then you will be shot down for being "negative"

Comment

Working...
                                X