If you were not at LR out of choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were not at LR out of choice

Go and kick yourself as we were awesome, 4 nil and could have been 7 easily. Some of our play was simply breathtaking, the goals were brilliant but if Buz had scored with his shot from the Paddocks it would have been the icing on the cake.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Originally posted by kingo View Post
    Go and kick yourself as we were awesome, 4 nil and could have been 7 easily. Some of our play was simply breathtaking, the goals were brilliant but if Buz had scored with his shot from the Paddocks it would have been the icing on the cake.
    The weird thing is there are some who will not attend out of choise and not because of financial or logistical reasons but because of Gianni or Flavio etc or at least thats what they claim is the reason but they sure did miss a treat today

Comment

It was like the old days today, everyone with massive smiles and the pubs were buzzing. As my mate said we were so good it was frightening.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        The weird thing is there are some who will not attend out of choise and not because of financial or logistical reasons but because of Gianni or Flavio etc or at least thats what they claim is the reason but they sure did miss a treat today
        Is that really true? As a overseas fan it kills me not been able to get to as many games as I would want. I know for a fact if I was living in London I would not miss a game no matter how the team was playing or who was in charge. Just to add, I dont have much spare money left after the bills are paid but I know I would find the cash for a ticket or two.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          Ah I wish Buzsakys shot went in it was soo close!

Comment

gutted had to work today as self employed with 3 kids,was rushing to get stelling at 3,but found out we was 1 up on the radio ,with a losing cfc fan in the van ,happy days.got home at just gone ht and went doolally when we got the second in front of the gooner father in law .cant wait to get down the mecca,drove past this morning and saluted,come back out the city and screamed CMON U RSSSS at half 9 on the a40. QPR IS MY LIFE
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
            X