Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubble
    replied
    I'd rather see Furlong than Perch at RB all day, but Bidwell has deservedly cemented his place at LB. I was impressed with him the very first time I saw him play for us, fantastic work rate and real team player.

Leave a comment:

• Lunar Jetman
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    it seems to be falling into place ,Bidwell on the left and for me Furlong on the right , not that Perch done much wrong ,except that unnecessary booking
    Thing is, Perch seems to have a habit of picking up unnecessary bookings doesn't he..

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    He had a good game and that clearance was the single most exquisite piece of skill seen by a Rangers defender in a long time. Won him my vote as MoM on that alone

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Had a good game, particularly as all of Barnsley's attacking threat came from his side of the pitch.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    The run he makes to get back...wow! Very impressed.

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Ran back from way up field to do that. Great play. Two points thanks to that.
    Amazing to think the difference running back means as opposed to jogging. Highlights of that situation shows one of our joggers in midfield next to the Barnsley player who finished the move, by then he was nowhere near him, having been outsprinted by the ref. You know his name
    Last edited by 1QPRDK; 08-03-2017, 09:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Ran back from way up field to do that. Great play. Two points thanks to that.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by rodman View Post
    How good was that off the line clearance.!!!

Seemed to flick it out, with the outside of his boot as he was falling over into the net..brilliant!

Been well impressed with Bidwell at left back. Simply does what's expected of him and does it well.

Certainly made the position his own now imo.
    That like happened in slow motion from where I was sitting.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Just seen the video. How he stopped that going in i'll never know.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Fair play to him. Loads were writing him off when things weren't going right earlier in the season but he's kept going and made himself integral!

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Olly View Post
    Look upon all players as part of the squad and support them all. We've moved on.
    Bidwell done well tonight mate ,he deserves a bit of praise inmo

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    Look upon all players as part of the squad and support them all. We've moved on.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    it seems to be falling into place ,Bidwell on the left and for me Furlong on the right , not that Perch done much wrong ,except that unnecessary booking

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    his best game for us imho ,

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Pure class that clearance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X