X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Some would say he has all the credentials!

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Only at Rangers.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Future gaffa here ?
    Some would say he has all the credentials!

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Future gaffa here ?

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Can't hurt surely, an up and coming coach with bags of international experience. Might do better than Tony Adams another former gooner who tried his luck.

Never liked him off the pitch mind

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    one of sol's brothers is a good pal of mine, sol is so mean he only breathes in

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Like a lot have said above, bloke's a plum with some pretty extreme views on certain subjects.

Class defender though, if he can pass any of that knowledge onto our youngsters then I'd be over the moon.......In fact, forget the youngsters. Can he teach Nedum how to defend?!!

Leave a comment:

• Bigdave
    replied
    A top player in his time no doubt about that and I'm sure he can pass on advice to our defenders.

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    Don't like him as a person but he was an fantastic defender who competed at the highest level, can only be good for our defensive players.

Leave a comment:

• Glevum_Hoop
    replied
    Chim Chim Chim Chiminey Chim Chim Churu - who needs Danny Shittu when we've got Sol Campbell ( no it doesn't work - get coat and leaves room )

Leave a comment:

• upperloft
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Class defender in his day. Bit of a tw@t admittedly, but his experience would be absolutely invaluable to the youngsters.
    Fantastic Footballer, in his prime arguably the best about.

His Views on the FA and the England set up are wrong. I don't want that type anywhere near our youth set up.

These kids are young and impressionable I wouldn't want him voicing his views to them.

Just my opinion Ginge.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by upperloft View Post
    Sol Campbell? Really?
    Class defender in his day. Bit of a tw@t admittedly, but his experience would be absolutely invaluable to the youngsters.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    He is an ex-pro I would certainly like us to bring in as a defensive coach. When he has done his badges and proven good enough ability-wise that is.

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    Think it's blinding personally.

He brings a wealth of international experience and was part of an amazing arsenal back 4. His knowledge can only work wonders on youngsters.

Leave a comment:

• upperloft
    replied
    Sol Campbell? Really?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X