Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    If you say what you really mean on here you tend to get abused,imo.
    A sad indictment and a signal ( again) that all of us who enjoy sharing our views and feelings about our beloved R's on here should think twice ( or more ) before we press the post button. There's a mentality that says, because this is a football forum it's users should "Man up" and not be upset if they get "pelters" in response to use the vernacular. To have someone like Shania regularly posting on here speaks volumes about our club and the sort of people I meet who share my passion for the Rangers. Cheap insults, often using starred out obscenities or keyboardisms of those same obscenities simply say to me that we are lost for words in our frustration. Ok, maybe some of us need them, but how about not aiming them at another poster who might hold a different, but valid, opinion and who happens to find Ill-thought words nasty and insulting?

Comment

How the #### cant we have goalline tech like we had last season? with all the money floating aroundfootball it cant be a financial reason, its easy as pie, ref looks at his watch, 'oh its a goal' FFS. Useless #####.

How are you supposed to win a game when perfectly legitimate goals get ruled out for no reason? #####.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Ridiculous thread.
        Why is that,what position are we in the league,how many points have we taken against our 2 relegation rivals in the past few weeks ?.....ridiculous comment to refer to this as a ridiculous thread

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
          A sad indictment and a signal ( again) that all of us who enjoy sharing our views and feelings about our beloved R's on here should think twice ( or more ) before we press the post button. There's a mentality that says, because this is a football forum it's users should "Man up" and not be upset if they get "pelters" in response to use the vernacular. To have someone like Shania regularly posting on here speaks volumes about our club and the sort of people I meet who share my passion for the Rangers. Cheap insults, often using starred out obscenities or keyboardisms of those same obscenities simply say to me that we are lost for words in our frustration. Ok, maybe some of us need them, but how about not aiming them at another poster who might hold a different, but valid, opinion and who happens to find Ill-thought words nasty and insulting?
          I generally agree. Unfortunately I found some of Shania's comments yesterday to be unacceptable. For instance

Originally Posted by Shania View Post

Nothing more to add; but I think we have to admit that we are a relegation threatened team now. Even northern monkeys can beat a team from the bright lights of London.

Comment

I don't think relegation is realistic. I'd say we need four more wins to stay up, with a few draws. I think we will get more than that anyway, this league is unpredictable so I don't go into any game not thinking we can win. We had yesterdays game won, really we could do no more. You can't count for such a massive error from the ref. Had we won we would be 13th. Really any team could go down from 13th and below but I think it will just be the club's currently in there, perhaps replacing Blackburn with Burton. Rotherham are down for sure.
            Last edited by nanocopic; 05-02-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Who cares what shania said yesterday ffs she even said later on that a lot of her comments were out of line, it was a result that made a lot of us seeth and say stupid things!! I even said i wanted to throw grenades at the players!

Comment

Personally I feel most have overreacted to yesterday's result (not on here for me but at home I wasn't a miserable you know what). I wasn't there but by all accounts we were the better team and obviously had the goal that never was. Last minute goals are always frustrating especially against a team down there but these things happen.

The thing that annoys me most (and has been said before by others) is why some people as soon we lose are quick to always post negative things. Yes yesterday was a bad result but these things happen and Burton aside we have been playing well lately. There were more threads yesterday than after our 3 wins on the spin and I never understand why. Someone even posted that they weren't sure if Washington's goal was in. Have a word with yourself and if you're last negative against your team I think you should find a hobby you enjoy.

Comment

That was me fella and was not being negative at all in that so you might need to reevaluate that opinion

I have seen Blackburn fans on Twitter saying whole ball was not over the line and if honest I have still not seen anything which conclusively shows it was. A side on video or picture would do that but not seen that shot. Is there one?? Like there was at Bolton for Hill

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    That was me fella and was not being negative at all in that so you might need to reevaluate that opinion

I have seen Blackburn fans on Twitter saying whole ball was not over the line and if honest I have still not seen anything which conclusively shows it was. A side on video or picture would do that but not seen that shot. Is there one?? Like there was at Bolton for Hill
                    It wasn't you I saw it wasn't someone else. I'm not sure how to post pictures on here but there is one where you can see clearly the ball is over the line.
                    Last edited by QPRHoop; 05-02-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

U must've seen that twitter pic, at least 2 feet over the line. Was easy to see on tv as well so dont know what you're going on about. What do you want, hawkeye evidence? Not available here.

Comment

I've seen pic from behind goal like net cam but it behind. It probably was a goal and I'm like rest feel really hard done by but as were saying it's goal there saying it's not

Anyway redundant arguement as whether it went over or not lino missed it

Comment

Anyone got any contacts at channel 4? I reckon Shania meeting Ted on First Dates would be amazing

Comment

I've seen pic from behind goal like net cam but it behind. It probably was a goal and I'm like rest feel really hard done by but as were saying it's goal there saying it's not

Anyway redundant arguement as whether it went over or not lino missed it
                            Probably? Need those Mr Motivator specs cleaned

Haven't seen anyone say it wasn't a goal, other than the obvious that it isn't because it wasn't given.

Comment

Good point caps and those results were great efforts but we played form of football that suited playing on break as we knew they would take game to us. When we face likes of Blackburn etc think we need find plan B where we drive the game. From some the stats banded about we may well have done that but do we need three holding MF against Blackburn and Burton?

Think we have players now which make us well good enough to take out the likes of Blackburn going forwards and hope we will see that soon
                              Good points there.
                              QPR need to be able to drive the game against the teams in the botom half but they don't.
                              Rotherham, Wolves Villa Burton Blackburn etc were all there for the taking, but they all ended in defeat.
                              It isn't good enough. Controlling the midfield and scoring goals have proved to be too difficult for QPR. This needs to improve and it is no good blaming the officials.
                              I haven't seen a close up view of the header, but in real time it is not as clearcut as some other ones like Clint Hill's or Frank Lampard's.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Good points there.
                                QPR need to be able to drive the game against the teams in the botom half but they don't.
                                Rotherham, Wolves Villa Burton Blackburn etc were all there for the taking, but they all ended in defeat.
                                It isn't good enough. Controlling the midfield and scoring goals have proved to be too difficult for QPR. This needs to improve and it is no good blaming the officials.
                                I haven't seen a close up view of the header, but in real time it is not as clearcut as some other ones like Clint Hill's or Frank Lampard's.
                                I agree,iv watched it over and over and it's impossible to say 100% that the ball was over the line,it was very unlucky by Washington, good header which underside of crossbar and bounced to safty ,and anyway we still had plenty of time to score but didn't and defended really badly to let them snatch it in injury time

Comment

Working...
                                X