No announcement yet.

Ollie - The Best Man For The Job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched Holloway play for us (he wasn't particularly good but like mackie gave 100%),I cheered us on when we beat Sheffield W when we were in the 3rd tier (old 2nd division)to get promoted to division 1 with Holloway in charge,I felt he was badly treated by the club who hadn't the balls to sack him,instead they put him on "gardening leave",I really like lan Holloway the QPR man,and many here think I'm just a grumpy old fool who knows nothing about the club,I might be grumpy and negative but that's from supporting the club for 45 years,and I know more about this club than most others on this board,I am delighted we won the last 3 games,we don't do that too often,but if Fulham were to beat us on Saturday I wouldn't be a bit surprised, we are inconsistent, unpredictable, have been for as long as I can remember, I don't buy into the "we definitely won't be relegated " theory because we are QPR ,so we are NOT safe until we actually are. I predict we will stay up,JUST!!,but we will be left sweating ,we seriously lack quality in our squad and everyone below us will be fighting for their lives. Older members here should remember when we were "apparently completely safe"with 10 games to go ,we failed to win ANY of the next 9 and had to win our last game against Palace to stay up,we did ( 6-1),but that is part of supporting this club,NEVER assume anything .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I watched Holloway play for us (he wasn't particularly good but like mackie gave 100%),I cheered us on when we beat Sheffield W when we were in the 3rd tier (old 2nd division)to get promoted to division 1 with Holloway in charge,I felt he was badly treated by the club who hadn't the balls to sack him,instead they put him on "gardening leave",I really like lan Holloway the QPR man,and many here think I'm just a grumpy old fool who knows nothing about the club,I might be grumpy and negative but that's from supporting the club for 45 years,and I know more about this club than most others on this board,I am delighted we won the last 3 games,we don't do that too often,but if Fulham were to beat us on Saturday I wouldn't be a bit surprised, we are inconsistent, unpredictable, have been for as long as I can remember, I don't buy into the "we definitely won't be relegated " theory because we are QPR ,so we are NOT safe until we actually are. I predict we will stay up,JUST!!,but we will be left sweating ,we seriously lack quality in our squad and everyone below us will be fighting for their lives. Older members here should remember when we were "apparently completely safe"with 10 games to go ,we failed to win ANY of the next 9 and had to win our last game against Palace to stay up,we did ( 6-1),but that is part of supporting this club,NEVER assume anything .
      Oh dear.

Comment

That Palace game was suss as f eck
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I sent hubble a PM for explanation to his "oh dear" remark,obviously he has supported them longer than me and is more knowledgable ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            That Palace game was suss as f eck
            lol = sure was!

Do you remember that day? It was baking hot and I had to run from the Bush Ranger and back and back again because my mate suddenly discovered he'd forgotten to buy the tickets before he went on holiday and trying to get hold of one was mad, but I did it....I think I got the very last available ticket for the game, but boy was it worth it! Hilariously easy game. Palace just rolled over. Happy days.

Comment

I sent hubble a PM for explanation to his "oh dear" remark,obviously he has supported them longer than me and is more knowledgable ?
              Oh dear.

Comment

who cares who supports longer bigger better etc,we all follow same team ffs. you pair of tarts group hug or i will chinky burn u both.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Oh dear.
                  Fool

Comment

Fool
                    Ham.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      who cares who supports longer bigger better etc,we all follow same team ffs. you pair of tarts group hug or i will chinky burn u both.
                      Only with member who have a resemblance of intelligence who can put together a sensible response

Comment

only one way to sort this,a duel on the green 10 sat. Pistols at 10

Comment

Only with member who have a resemblance of intelligence who can put together a sensible response
                          A resemblance of intelligence?! Is that all you require?! Personally I'd like something a little more substantial, like...er.. actual intelligence... but hey, each to their own!

This thread is making me chuckle. Fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            A resemblance of intelligence?! Is that all you require?! Personally I'd like something a little more substantial, like...er.. actual intelligence... but hey, each to their own!

This thread is making me chuckle. Fun!

So what is your response ???,is that it,a smart arsed "oh no your not" type answer a 12 year old would give or an intelligent mature well spoken response?

Comment

All settled via the wonders of PM, as you were folks!

Comment

check under your cars in the near future for lunchboxes

Comment

Working...
                                X