No announcement yet.

The best midfielder in the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has a low recovery rate , some players can run all day he looks cream crackered when his play breaks down and he can't get back

Comment

Personally think he's a luxury player. Probably be really good in a team who dominates but needs someone next to him to get up and down.

Think he'll find himself on the bench soon if as seems likely we will have Goss, Morrison and Freeman all looking to play as well as Manning who should be first choice in the middle of tge park for me.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        To be Honest West Loungo is nowhere near Cairney and Shelvey, unfair comparison. They are players that are capable of Playing in the EPL, Loungo is miles away.
        i think he's league one myself, yeah he has moments but i think him and ned both lack concentration and awareness hence he goes missing. personally i think he's a liability

Comment

Definitely divides opinion on here. He's either league 1 or our best player

Comment

Well he's DEFINITELY not our best player so what does that leave?

Comment

Stats can and are useful, but they can also be misleading.

For instance, passes, a short pass back to the teammate played 20 times in a match can make a player look busier in the game, however it doesn't mean he was particularly useful.
              As I have said before, he doesn't score and doesnt create enough, nor does he have a controlling influence during matches to be classed as a very good midfielder.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                he has a low recovery rate , some players can run all day he looks cream crackered when his play breaks down and he can't get back
                I wonder if there are any fitness stats on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  Totally accurate assessment.
                  This! Never seen the useless c unt sprint, break into a sweat, nothing. Totally pony and shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. League 1 player at best.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Not in the slightest indefensible. As long as I have the numbers to support my view, I'll stick to it. You keep up just trusting what your eyes want to see alone, but you'll miss a lot. No one has perfect vision and suggesting otherwise would be ridiculous.
                    How's this for a stat then? QPR 1 Burton F. ucking Albion 2

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      In general the usual suspects come out loud when a loss comes in. Luongo made more tackles than anyone yesterday, more successful dribbles than anyone yesterday, played more passes than anyone yesterday, only Lynch and Sylla won more in the air and this is for both teams as well. So if you want to call him out, be my guest, it's your right to. But to go out of your way in the middle of a game to make a thread just to call me out (something that's been happening more these days which I find hilarious) is a bit embarrassing on your part and shows me that you look forward to a failure so you have something to moan about.
                      you obviously didn't see what most of us saw in the game, you can have all the stats lots of passes how many actually found another player but if you poor your poor you need to take those rose tinted glasses off when you talk about him, I don't dislike him I just think your estimation of him is way off the mark
                      he been very at best average and most times less

Comment

Best midfielder in the league for me is Fulhams Tom Cairny

Comment

Shelvey or Stephens for me.

Comment

Not being funny but hasn't Nas said he has "the potential" to be the best midfielder in the league? If he sorted out his shooting boots then I'd agree with that.

The bloke looks knackered because he covers every single blade of grass every game for 90 minutes. Would love to know what distance he has covered in the last 5/6 games. Passing was poor on Saturday yes but everyone has an off game. Got slightly better in second half. Would think he would be a much better player with better players around him
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                              Not being funny but hasn't Nas said he has "the potential" to be the best midfielder in the league?
                              No. First he said best midfielder. Then later changed it to best defensive midfielder.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                No. First he said best midfielder. Then later changed it to best defensive midfielder.
                                Best australian dm with an italian name and pacific ancestry in the league next

Comment

Working...
                                X