Chery offski - now official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Bit disappointed in the slightest as long as Ollie gets all the money we sell hi. For and we actually go all out for a striker of a decent calibre!

I reckon we will get 4-5 mill for Chery and if the rumours are true about caulker there could be another 6 mill for us to reinvest without the club even chipping in!

Sell chery and go and offer 4 mill for Lansbury!!
    What about these Barnsley players that are out of contract in the summer? Surely we could do a deal here with Chery money?

Comment

Chery - see ya.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        What about these Barnsley players that are out of contract in the summer? Surely we could do a deal here with Chery money?
        2 mill for the hourhaine who scored again today would be brilliant business as very tidy footballer and at the price a bargain!!

Comment

Still reckon Adel weighing in at 15 stone would be the highest scorer this year

Offer to pay half his wages and get him sponsored by pukka pies he will bite your hand off

Tarrabt s too big for you....Tarrabt to big for you

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Still reckon Adel weighing in at 15 stone would be the highest scorer this year

Offer to pay half his wages and get him sponsored by pukka pies he will bite your hand off

Tarrabt s too big for you....Tarrabt to big for you
              Taarabt's too big for you

Comment

Watch him rise like a Phoenix else where like norm happens
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Won't miss him at all.

Not a team player a lot of the time and flatters to deceive. Gave him lots of opportunities to prove me wrong, but for every good game he has he has 3 bad ones. Obviously doesn't fancy digging in when we need everyone to roll their sleeves up.

Will have forgotten his name and what he offered QPR this time next month.

Comment

one of dof les gems sulking off.

#rightsort

Needs to be replaced with either dack or Ravel.

Come on dof, make a proper signing.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Sorry Buddie but this sort of class needs a massive offer to prize this sort of quality away from the club

i know, and he'd be sorely missed too. i remember in the game against man utd last year (where chery scored a hatrick) when he deputised for smithies in goal for a penalty. he's known as being a true psychologist of the pitch as we all know and their striker didn't stand a chance against him, he was literally an open book to the mind master that is tjarron chery. loved the pony tail that he rocked for that game too

god please nobody sign him!!!

Comment

I don't really care to be honest

Comment

When he was scoring goals under JFH most here rated him as our best player,but now he is leaving,the same people areally saying good riddance ,personally I think unless we get a decent replacement he will be a big loss,let's not get carried away by 2 narrow and slightly lucky wins (after 6 defeats),we need our best players for our relegation battle

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            When he was scoring goals under JFH most here rated him as our best player,but now he is leaving,the same people areally saying good riddance ,personally I think unless we get a decent replacement he will be a big loss,let's not get carried away by 2 narrow and slightly lucky wins (after 6 defeats defeats),we need our best players for our relegation battle
                            Don't really care how good he is or was, if he doesn't want to play for us, I don't want him here..I'd be saying exactly the same if it was a player of the same ability as Messi.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Harry was good at saying people didn't want to be here too...

Comment

Get in. With that cash maybe tempt Lansbury now before summer contract war. Otherwise try for Ravel permanently. He has moments of class and magic but too often he is lounging about the pitch and we don't need that, we need 11 players fully committed. I don't think it is any surprise we have won without him in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X