Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Borysiuk season loan to Lechia Gdansk - official
Collapse
X
-
Borysuik
The Polish international was loaned back to his homeland . He is the sixth player that left us in this transfer window with only one incoming so far. Personally, I liked him and he was not given enough chance to show his potential. Hope to bring some enforcements as so far, only Lua Lua has joined.Comment
-
One extreme to the other for us aint it heh? Normally we bring in tonnes of players!
Sad to see him go too as i quite liked him but hey if hes homesick then go! Wouldnt be opposed to him coming back after his loan finishes and to be fair we do have a lot of midfielders anywayComment
-
-
Doughty is pretty well proven at the level below and hopefully can keep it up playing regularly here which I think he can do in rotation with Manning and Luongo. Also, Hall isn't exactly out of position, he's just in a new position."What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
Yes but thete are still 5 days to go.The Polish international was loaned back to his homeland . He is the sixth player that left us in this transfer window with only one incoming so far. Personally, I liked him and he was not given enough chance to show his potential. Hope to bring some enforcements as so far, only Lua Lua has joined.Comment
-
Comment