Comment

• Kenneth Omeruo??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Anton Ferdinand was at Reading last season #incoming
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          He can, he just won't. Instead of saying "my brother....", just say I've heard/been told that "so 'n' so" is likely to come in. If it's done that way then the player can be named but not the source. If you name the source, it's unlikely you can name the player.

It's not rocket science and leaves a lot of people bemused by the delivery. If I had a source I would name the player. If/when it comes off, then plaudits are rightly due. If you're random about your information then it rightly leaves you open to abuse by some/certain individuals.
          Disagree mate.

How many signings did we miss out on when Paladini was blabbing to Q Block Pete, Scott Jones and anyone else who'd care to listen? Every player we were speaking to ended up on this site and from there into the papers and right under the noses of every other club in the country.

I'm glad that there are less leaks in the club these days and I'm also glad that when someone has a decent source they don't feel the need to shout everything from the rooftops.

Comment

• Could Be anywhere in that back line so here are all the options I found who played more than 7 Matches in the champs, were under 25 and played rb, lb or cb and are English:

Lewis Dunk, James Tarkowski, Steve Cook, Harry Maguire, Harlee Dean, Dan Burn, Sean Morrison, Tyrone Mings, Tom Lees, Charlie Taylor, Dom Iorfa, Ethan Ebanks-Landell, Ryan Fredericks, Jamaal Lascelles, Rob Kiernan, Moses Odubajo, Josh Vela, Cyrus Christie, Donervorn Daniels, Joseph Gomes, Jake Cooper, Shaun Hutchinson, Scott Wootton, Liam Palmer, Jordan Obita, Ben Gibson, Sam Byram, Scott Malone, Sid Nelson, Jake Bidwell, Shris Solly, Morgan Fox, Tommy Smith, Charles Dunne, Grant Hall, Jack Hunt, Kortney Hause.

This list is order from best performing statistically to worst performing too so make of it what you will. JJB can you at least confirm that he is in this list?

EDIT:

Here is the 25 years old I missed: Mark Beevers, Joe Bennett, Joe Mattock, Joe Skarz
            Last edited by nasser95; 16-06-2015, 04:12 PM.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Could Be anywhere in that back line so here are all the options I found who played more than 7 Matches in the champs, were under 25 and played rb, lb or cb and are English:

Lewis Dunk, James Tarkowski, Steve Cook, Harry Maguire, Harlee Dean, Dan Burn, Sean Morrison, Tyrone Mings, Tom Lees, Charlie Taylor, Dom Iorfa, Ethan Ebanks-Landell, Ryan Fredericks, Jamaal Lascelles, Rob Kiernan, Moses Odubajo, Josh Vela, Cyrus Christie, Donervorn Daniels, Joseph Gomes, Jake Cooper, Shaun Hutchinson, Scott Wootton, Liam Palmer, Jordan Obita, Ben Gibson, Sam Byram, Scott Malone, Sid Nelson, Jake Bidwell, Shris Solly, Morgan Fox, Tommy Smith, Charles Dunne, Grant Hall, Jack Hunt, Kortney Hause.

This list is order from best performing statistically to worst performing too so make of it what you will. JJB can you at least confirm that he is in this list?
              Tommy Smith from Ipswich would be half decent. Experienced in the Champ and still only 25... No idea though.

Comment

• Here is the same list but for non english players, ordered the same way:

Daniel Ayala, Shane Duffy, Tomas Kalas, Konstantinos Stafylidis, Fabio, Danny Batth, Grant Hanley, Liam Cooper, Jeremy Helan, Kenneth Omeruo, Michael Hector, Tommy Hoban, Matt Doherty, Adam Henley, Ashley Richards, Jack Grimmer, Murray Wallace, Marnick Vermijl, Sean Scannell

Here are the 25 year olds I didn't include:

Tommy Smith, Giuseppe Bellusci, Emilio Nsue Lopez, Chris Gunter
                Last edited by nasser95; 16-06-2015, 04:13 PM.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  Tommy Smith from Ipswich would be half decent. Experienced in the Champ and still only 25... No idea though.
                  Just letting you know, these are all under 25 so that isn't the same tommy smith, but I will edit it to include 25.

Comment

• Kasper gorks
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• I cannot believe how many gullible people there are on here regarding this so called ITK ########!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Anton Ferdinand was at Reading last season #incoming
                        Don't even say that in jest, West. F acking hell. What a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Could Be anywhere in that back line so here are all the options I found who played more than 7 Matches in the champs, were under 25 and played rb, lb or cb and are English:

EDIT:

Here is the 25 years old I missed: Mark Beevers, Joe Bennett, Joe Mattock, Joe Skarz
                          James Tarkowski would be a brilliant signing. Destined for the Prem

Comment

• Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                            Matt Connolly
                            I'd be ok with signing him as he seems to have a knack of winning promotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              James Tarkowski would be a brilliant signing. Destined for the Prem
                              The Big Tarkowski !

Comment

• I haven't noticed any rumours about us and defenders other than Omeruo or Jazz Richards so I would predict one of those.

Comment

Working...
                                X