No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe someone should come up with a reach-around smiley?

Comment

• Brother Ploughboy the bus driver called it right too... Told ya so NER NER NER NER NER
      I'm not posting any more blah blah blah
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Keep posting JJB

Don't get why some get so emotional

Comment

• Because he claims to be ITK when in fact he's IDHAFC (I don't have a f@cking clue)

Comment

• Posting 'I told you so' threads is asking for trouble too.

Not the way the cool kids play it tbh

Comment

• I love a good you must apologizes to me now thread.

Comment

• well... i'll do it in any case. i'm man enough....

sorry jjb, you posted a vague thing about your brother (who as everyone knows is a chauffeur) driving yet another potential signing to an unspecified club location. without naming him (despite his name being bandied around on this message board, twitter and several national newspapers), you did make vague allusions to it being a forward who many fans (but not all) might be happy with.

so, um yeah, you totally nailed it... j.e.t. has now signed (and clearly that's who you were making vague allusions to, even though the discussions were being widely reported elsewhere with far more specificness). i feel so stupid and can only humbly apologise and all that.

one question: so far as you know, does the club specifically request that it's your brother who chauffeurs potential signings to the club (it seems that he gets a fairly high percentage of them) and if so, is there a clause in the contract that his company has, that means that the players who actually sign are filmed getting into other cars (so that it looks like they're not using chauffeurs even though we clearly know they are)?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  I'm still waiting for that player that was in the limo last transfer window on the way to loftus rd from harlington. But course we never signed 1 player....laughing stock.
                  He got lost in the traffic jam
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    well... i'll do it in any case. i'm man enough....

sorry jjb, you posted a vague thing about your brother (who as everyone knows is a chauffeur) driving yet another potential signing to an unspecified club location. without naming him (despite his name being bandied around on this message board, twitter and several national newspapers), you did make vague allusions to it being a forward who many fans (but not all) might be happy with.

so, um yeah, you totally nailed it... j.e.t. has now signed (and clearly that's who you were making vague allusions to, even though the discussions were being widely reported elsewhere with far more specificness). i feel so stupid and can only humbly apologise and all that.

one question: so far as you know, does the club specifically request that it's your brother who chauffeurs potential signings to the club (it seems that he gets a fairly high percentage of them) and if so, is there a clause in the contract that his company has, that means that the players who actually sign are filmed getting into other cars (so that it looks like they're not using chauffeurs even though we clearly know they are)?
                    Love it klonk..... You really do have to laugh at some people - what is he on (I want some)

Comment

• I predict death for everyone in this thread...at some point

Comment

• Drama queen

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                          well... i'll do it in any case. i'm man enough....

Simply brilliant.. Mad me laugh like a loon

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                            I'm not going to post any more news I get.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ted-Post/page4

JET was the player I was talking about - you can use this thread to say sorry if you like?

I'm tweet anything I hear up on twitter @bradyboyqpr
                            You know less than I can write on the a back of a stamp.

Stop embarrassing yourself with what are at best guesses.

Comment

• I get butterflies whenever a limo passes me around the bush
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                I get butterflies whenever a limo passes me around the bush

Comment

Working...
                                X