No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJB, i currently do not have the time to do the ITK league this window but will be putting it together for the summer.

As insider is the current champion, he is the first entrent. with you getting osvaldo correct, you have also been entered into the summer 2015 itk league.

the winner will receive a prize from myu of WATRB'S.

If you dont believe me then check this thread out...................http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...transfer-table
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• No wonder this board has no itk posts anymore. Embarrassing some of you. Cheers for sharing JJB don't acknowledge it

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
        No wonder this board has no itk posts anymore. Embarrassing some of you. Cheers for sharing JJB don't acknowledge it
        Read his other posts and you'll know why he gets stick.

Comment

• The ITK police are out in force!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
            My brother who it not a football fan told me last night that it looked liked a done deal by the reaction in the car after they came out of their meeting. Lots of shaking hands and laughing and this player came out of the meeting wearing a QPR club tracksuit. This player is not English and in recent times has been playing in Italy.
            M'Vila?

Comment

My brother who it not a football fan told me last night that it looked liked a done deal by the reaction in the car after they came out of their meeting. Lots of shaking hands and laughing and this player came out of the meeting wearing a QPR club tracksuit. This player is not English and in recent times has been playing in Italy.
              Totti?

Comment

• Osvaldo
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Steve claridge??

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
                    Steve claridge??
                    Why post such drivel??????????????????????
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• it wont be yakubu he was playing against us for Leicester with sven and was pony then.

Comment

• JJB virtually confirmed it was Osvaldo yesterday. All gone quiet now, strange considering all that laughing and shaking of hands whilst in a QPR tracksuit!

Also Osvaldo's girlfriend seems to be enjoying his company at home in Milan according to twitter.

What's happened JJB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Why post such drivel??????????????????????
                          Because I can ..... Sorry it doesn't meet with your approval. Ive seen plenty of drivel posted by you

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Usain Bolt? Well everybody is saying we need pace.
                            He don't need cabs

Comment

How was anything I said proven not to be true? It was in fact the opposite. I said we were in talks with Caulker, days later we signed him. What a strange person you are, stranger or silly still if you believe anything that Harry says as gospel. Put it this way, one of us is lying and it’s not me also for your info Pato is currently playing in Brazil, Not Italy.
                              You mentioned Caulker after the papers and said that he was dropped off to a medical. Turned out 2 weeks later we then officially tried to sign him and went for his medical then. Every other time you don't mention a players name. Anyone can say I saw a player arrive that we are about to sign in transfer window. We know we are going to sign players on loan so your covered. Why don't you mention the players names and may give you credit... The fact is you don't get much love at home and need everyone on here to fulfil your fantasies... So its been 6 days now since you mentioned a player and so far no signings. Where is this magical player we are supposed to sign????
                              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 'Arry in talks to re-sign Kanu.............

Comment

Working...
                                X